26 oct written update

Posted: 11 years ago
Episode starts from amrit going outside and wondering what nats has got that has given her so much strength and power to give her attitude. There bats comes to mata rani and prays that mummji gets well and all her worries are put to a end . Agham is behind her listening to her and looking surprised and confused. Nats turns and is surprised to see him.she is about to leave but he pulls he back and asks her how can teo be be so similar. And that my heart says you are my nimrit. Answer me are you nimrit. Nats is about to say i am nimrit and sees amrit and changes it to i am not nimrit and you feel like this as you love her alot. She adds you need to be with mummji but agham doesn't believe her. Amrit comes and asks him to go and he gives her the angry look and walks off.

Nats says to amrit that you have lost today as my love agham recognised me and didnt believe it when i said no. His heart will question him and onr day even if i dont say anything he will know the truth. She says this is the power of true love. Amrit is shocked. Next morning at the mahal amrit comes down in a angry mood and yug offers her juice but she throws it. Yug says what wrong with you as we won yesterday and amrit says whats the point nats still has so much attitude and yug says power of love. Bubbly comes to clean up and amrit shows her marriage certificate saying she is agham lawful wife and love has no point. Bubbly leaves and yug eats and amrit goes in about what bats said and he says he is not interested an starts to cough an choke on food. He says something is mixed in food and amrit gets worried. Bats comes and says she prepared breakfast and has repaid last nights favour by mixing something in their food. Amrit an yug are shocked as they think its poison. But nats says i havent done anythig of the sort but you better go to hospital or it migt be to late. Yug rushes to hospial.

Amrits breakfast comes but she dowsnt take it even though nats says theres nothing in it. Agham comes an amrit is about to tell her about the breakfast but bubbly interrupts saying sumitras food is ready. Agham gets a call from inspector saying there is some information about your wifes death and he says he will come. Bats says she will go hospital and amrit says she will but nats says doctor has spoken to her and she doesnt want any mistakes to occur because of amrit.she asks agham to drop her abd they leavr but before leaving nats asking amrit to take care of her marriage certificate as it might get lost and amrit is all angry.

Yug comes back and said she mixed garlic and im allergic to it. He says that certificate you were showing me is fake an amrit is shocked. He point out 3012 on stamp and says agham will be your husband but 1000 years later. She is angry and bheeji hears this and says you should take revenge from him but amrit is taking none of it as she loves agham now and wants it at all costs as she is princess amrit and gets what she wants. Yug looks at her like what a idiot and says both these sisters are crazy. Episode ends on amrits hopeful face that bheeji will help her.

Precap: nats is picking papers up and saying mata rani will show her the way and it is shown that on one of the papers shivangis photo is on.

Thanks for the WU...Cant wait to see the show!
Thank you for the update Twinkle
Interesting to watch on Monday episode.😊
Eagerly waiting for mondays episode. Thanks
yug : agam tumhara ho sakta hai par 3012 main . 1000 saal baad . 7ve janam main sayad tumhara ho jaye . hahahah
okk thank u first of all for written update. by why u didnt mention 1 whole line which makes much difference..

ok let me tell u which line

yug comes and says this natasha or nimrit mixed garlic and iam very allergetic to garlic but how does she know that iam allergetic.

now my point is dont kill me but if she is real nimrit not nats as some ppl are saying how does she know that yug is allergic to garlic. as she doent know yug before if she is nimrit
Me too noticed it why did yug said..he has garlic allergy..that thing how nats/nimrit knows...
cvs might reveal it later or it can be a blooper...or maybe she has done discreet enquiries about yug...😕
May be oberio told by phone . Coz it so happens that when in love we often talk about his or her dislikes to dear ones . Or may be real natasha had habbit of writing and that dairy might have come across duplicate natasha . I personally want dimple to be nimrit .