Kanchanav discussions (Oct 29-Nov 2)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the lovely update

Mottai Kanna i like the name for him - he is totally Chandramuki - wearing saree and doing weird dance and his friend the older guy ran away

Deena's dad can scare his and his whole family his wife don't trust him
i thought the samiyar told D that he has to wait until Kanchna find all 7 ladies and then only he can interfere but i think he didn't want to listen to his mentor
promo showing - the womens (7) started to die that means  K can't solve the puzzle - maybe they are not the right women
Thanks Jeffy and Laksh for the updates. So one by one Kanchanas and sarees come and look like two of the Kanchanas are in critical condition.  I am sure they will be saved but what is going on???

I feel Dheena is Dorai Singam and Badri -  Ananthan. Don't know for sure but looks like so. They were supposed to go to Anandan Art Gallery but did not go. 

The girl who acted as Kallu Kirukki is she the same one now? She looks totally different and transformed? Are they same actors???

What is the point getting Dheena's grand fatehr betternnu terila.

Where is Visalakshi? Did she go back to Thenkasi?

Jeffy thanks so much for the suda suda update

Rajam and SK oppari. - i love this comment

Koonan now like a normal person going srart his villa leelaikal or become good person
2 Kanchana's started to have deadly issuses - hope noboday dies😭

grandpa have to answer to Kancha - i think the person in the clinic noticed the paper and smelled it few times before he told Kanchna that he is discharging Banu