•  
Posted: 11 years ago

Salaam Namaste all KBC and Big B Fans🤗😛

We are now ready for the First ever Contest of our Forum

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Yes Finally its Time for our

1st BANNER CONTEST

But Jahan Contest hai Wahan Kuch Rules to honge hi na😳

So before you can start Making your Beautiful and Colourful Banners,here r some Rules and Regulations Regarding the Contest😊

The Banner has to be 728 * 90(Pixels). 

You can Submit upto 5 Banners maximum and make sure that your banner is Non-Animated

The Banner must contain the picture of  Mr.Big B(Amitabh Bachchan) compulsary😳 , Rest few celebrities who attended this season and few participants of your choice which is optional But make sure you banner contains the title of the show
 " Kaun Banega Crorepati 6"

Please don't write your Name or Signature on Your Banner as later the Voting for the best banner will be done Anonymously.

Make Sure the Banner does not Contain any offensive or Sexual Content or else the Banner will b Disqualified Straightaway

You can Find all the Pictures from the Picture gallery(Its a request to all members to plss add some more KBC pics in picture gallery from google so that all members can use it for making the banner)

But now the main question arises... how to make Banners🤔

In case this above Question Arises in your mind😛,then please refer to the Following Tutorial by Ms.Bholi Bhali

Or

PSP Tutorial made by -aditi-

Now the next question arises.. how to Upload a Banner?🤔

In case this above Question Arises in your mind😛,then please Refer to the Following Steps😊

Go to https://imgur.com/  or https://minus.com/

Click on browse/upload to find your own banner and then upload it.

Then copy the direct link and paste it in your pm.

All Banners Should be PMed to the ID:

with the title

"KBC6 Banner Contest Entry"

The Last date for Submitting your Banners is

November 20th, Tuesday

So what r you waiting for Guys😛

Lets Participate in large numbers and Make this first Banner Contest of our forum a Superhit😳

All the Best to the Participants👍🏼
Looking forward for some Lovely Banners from Everyone😳

In case you have any questions regarding the Contest,just post your queries in this thread itself😳...

You all have enough time I guess,so I want full participation from you'll😃..Learn how to make Banners since you are provided with the tutorial too and just participate in large numbers😳

So all the best to everyone😎

KBC6 Dev Team😳

Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago
Oh!wow!you finally created a banner thread.i will surely try to participate.
I hope I get a good participation from u all since the banner contest is done on your requests only 😳
Hey guys!

A few people wanted the deadline to be extended, hence the last day to send in your entries now is  November 20th, Tuesday.

We are hoping to get even more entries than we already have. 😃
Jyoti and Saraa.
I will love to vote...

Hey guys
please participate and whoever wants to participate please comment in the thread that you are voting or participating this will help mods.😊