Punar Vivah

Vampire's Girl | Part 4 Page 28 ~ Last Part ~ |

..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

-Disclaimer; All Characters Are Purely Outta My Imagination So Any Resemblance to anyone living is very much intentional 🤣 Oh and It's Sadiie here, Read at your Own Risk 🤣 🤣 🤣 -

The cold wind hit my face for the umpteenth time, ah it was so cold! My body shivered vigorously and my teeth clattered. I Love this weather because it's not sunny, save me the horror of having Mr.Sunshine hovering over my head every time I walk out the door! But I hate this weather too cuz it's way way WAY too cold. It's probably -10 right now. No wait; I don't even know how cold it is...sigh.

I'm shivering so bad, so bad that I can't even hold my phone properly! That's the worst part because my body jerks suddenly and oops...my phone is out of my hands. "Get a grip Ahh..stop shivering! I should have just come with Ria in the car Ughh!"  I scolded myself.

Worst part is I Can't even drive..no no I failed my driving test 6 times. They didn't let me try again because I was that bad, they literally kicked me out!

"God it's freezing cold!" I mumbled while my inner self told me I should have worn a better layer of clothing. Pfft! I'll die but never wear layers of clothing! Never!

It was Halloween, everyone was busy freaking out one another; like I'm gonna creep out if someone taps my bony shoulder.

"Ahh!" I squeaked, jumping like I had just been electrocuted.

"Scared ya!" I heard someone say.

"Sam!" I exclaimed.

God my heart almost jumped out of my mouth! Sam is such an idiot; I should have known it was him Urghhh!

"Wait I'm gonna complain to your Mother right now!" I Yelled.

"It's Halloween! Chill out, plus you haven't seen me in my costume" Sam laughed at me and walked away.

"Later babes, will come for trick or treating to freak you out!" I heard him say.

I rolled my eyes at him, like I was gonna freak..I better not say anything..just in case..

I looked around my neighbourhood, it looked so creepy today. And it was getting dark, a little too dark for this time of the night..

"Stupid Sam!" I muttered as I started walking.

I Sighed and beamed in joy when I saw my tiny little apartment, waiting for me. I did a happy dance, mentally...I care for my dignity around this place you know.

I walked inside my apartment, gosh what a long day it was today. I threw my bag carelessly and placed my phone on the side drawer. I took off my boots, not with my hands. "Ahh off off off!" I grunted, pulling off my shoes at last. I hate touching boots, it's disgusting..Yuck.

I walked inside my small bedroom and ran into the bathroom; to wash my hands of course.

I walked out wiping my hands; a sudden gush of wind blew in on my face. I turned my head to the side and my eyes almost dropped out of my eye sockets.

The window was open! My mouth hung open in shock, when the hell...

"Oye Teri!" I Squeaked and ran towards the window.

It was so damn cold as I moved forward to close the window. Suddenly I heard some noise coming from the side of the window, a low growl to be precise.

I stiffened, my eyes going big; they always go like that when I'm freaked out. I tilted my head to the side slowly as my heartbeats quickened.

In a blink of an eye I found myself slammed against the side wall of my bedroom with...someone in front of me!

Index

Part 1 ~ Page 12

Part 2 ~ Page 18

Part 3 ~ Page 23

Last Part ~ Page 28

New Season

Ta-Da! 

I'm Back, Like I Went anywhere in the first place 🤣 🤣 🤣

So It's Halloween Coming Up, My Favourite Occasion - Sexy Vamp's Pehla Pyaar 🤣 🤣

And well, I thought I'll come out of my Coffin and post this 🤣 🤣 No Joking don't freak out! 🤣 And NO! Don't chase me with the Talwaar asking me about Updates on my On-going work - I'm Working on them! 🤣

Err...Title Gives it away...😆 I'm Not A Twilight Fan *Throws Her Chappal At The Movies..Crap-E-Movies😡*

Nor A..Vampire Diaries Fan...Pfft...😆

I'm Just related to Vampires...in a special way 🤣

Emm...I'm Posting this in Two Forums at the same time so don't think I'm Plagiarizing or anything 😆 

Sadiie x

Edited by ..MissLonely.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nyahahaha Sadiie, only grannies fail their driving test six times😆😆😆.. 
oh yeah, you got me! boopeep, it's halloween😆
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Buahahaha 🤣 Sadiie that title made me to read it 🤣 Now a Question How You are relate to Vampies ? 🤣
Sunrio80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
At last you wrote again😊, sooo missed your writing  and updates to your other FF😔☺️... Thanks for sharing this new story of yours hope you'll update this soon as this is another beautiful and fab SS/FF of yours! 
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You're just lyk my ex best friend she was so obsessed with vampires until she thought tht she was one😛🤣 ANYWAY IMMA HUGE FAN OF VAMPIRES TOO BUT AN EVEN HUGER FAN OF WEREWOLVES
Edited by swaggerchick16 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: villager00

Nyahahaha Sadiie, only grannies fail their driving test six times😆😆😆.. 

oh yeah, you got me! boopeep, it's halloween😆

I See my future😆 I'm gonna fail 6 time, almost knock someone and land them up in Coma But let's see 🤣

Originally posted by: --Thush--

Buahahaha 🤣 Sadiie that title made me to read it 🤣 Now a Question How You are relate to Vampies ? 🤣

Thushy 🤣 you don't know?😆
I was named Sexy Vamp by someone because of my unusual ...Un-human Habits...😆
Originally posted by: Sunrio80

At last you wrote again😊, sooo missed your writing  and updates to your other FF😔☺️... Thanks for sharing this new story of yours hope you'll update this soon as this is another beautiful and fab SS/FF of yours! 

Yeah I Wrote after ages...my writing got rusty😆
Btw I Updated Wicked Wedding Planner A Week or so ago but haven't PMed anyone yet 🤣
Thanks 😳
Yes, Will try and update this fast...holidays here as well so i'm kinda free for the time being😃

Originally posted by: swaggerchick16

You're just lyk my ex best friend she was so obsessed with vampires until she thought tht she was one😛🤣 ANYWAY IMMA HUGE FAN OF VAMPIRES TOO BUT AN EVEN HUGER FAN OF WEREWOLVES

I'm not obsessed with Vampires, I tend to act like one😆
Taylor from Twilight Is Effin Hot☺️ probably the only good thing about the the twilight movies😆 I Love Werewolves more too...Cuz Taylor is one inni☺️
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..Sadiie..

I'm not obsessed with Vampires, I tend to act like one😆
Taylor from Twilight Is Effin Hot☺️ probably the only good thing about the the twilight movies😆 I Love Werewolves more too...Cuz Taylor is one inni☺️

yea I lyk him too but I lyk werewolves more than vamp cuz they tend to b alot more agressive than vampires all a vampir can do is just drain yr blood but a werewolf will shred u to pieces😆