TOI: Only Jennifer can keep me straight-KSG

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Only Jennifer can keep me straight: KSG

Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Oct 17, 2012, 09.04PM IST
inShare
Read More:Zee Tv|Qubool Hai|Karan Singh Grover|Jennifer Winget|Dill Mill Gayye|Armaan Mallik
Only Jennifer can keep me straight: KSG
Karan singh Grover as Asad in Qunool Hai

Millions of hearts were broken when television industry's blue eyed boy Karan Singh Grover, decided to marry one of the most beautiful actresses of TV Jennifer Winget.

But looks like that the actor's relationship status from single to married doesn't seem to affect his female fan following as he still enjoys the lady killer tag.

When quizzed about his lady killer tag, Karan Says, "I haven't killed any women in my entire life (Laughs). I enjoy the lady killer tag but I am trying to hide it as I am a married man now. And my wife is the only one who can keep me straight."

Karan became an overnight sensation as soon as he started playing the role of Dr. Armaan Mallik in Dill Mill Gayye. And when beautiful and talented Jennifer Winget stepped into Shilpa Anand's shoes to play Ridhhima, fans were not sure whether she will be able to recreate the same chemistry with Karan. But what came out onscreen was a sizzling chemistry between Karan and Jennifer. The reel life loves story soon turned into real life and the couple got married this year.

It was Karan's decision to keep the wedding a private affair restricted only to very few invited guests, which just included the relatives of two families says Karan, "I am a very reserved person so I always wanted to keep the wedding a low key affair. In fact I had decided to just get our marriage registered with only family members being around. But it couldn't happen as Jennifer has a big family and almost 99 people from her side attended the wedding. Also we were supposed to do a reality shows which had a theme of celebrities getting married and we were asked not to disclose about our marriage. But ultimately the show got scrapped."

The handsome hunk is currently enjoying his life post marriage to the fullest and says that marriage has changed his life in many ways, "I eat and sleep on time, the amount of alcohol consumption has gone down, social gathering has become limited and I get good homemade food. I am leading a very healthy and happy married life. I have learnt to report on shoots on time."

Ask him about how is Jennifer as a wife and pat comes the reply, "She is a very responsible wife. She is younger than me but still manages to take good care of the entire house which was actually quite surprising for me" concludes Karan.

Karan Singh Grover will soon mark his comeback on the small screen as Asad Khan on Zee TV's new love story Qubool Hai.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing Tanu!!
Aah can't wait for Monday when QH will finally start :P
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ksg is total sweetheart❤️
tfs tanu😊
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
love them (KaJen) <33
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Tanu.
I always knew these two would end up together  :)

-rajsua- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
love them and god bless them 
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Myy cutypiess ❤️
Thanx for sharing :d
Jinal3patel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aaww KSG is such a  sweetheart <3 Love KaJen <33
thnk u for sharing :)
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
aww so cute...kSG n Jenny are such a sweet pair...love them both!!!
tfs...:)
saruu. thumbnail
Lol, the title sounds so wrong 🤣