Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Qubool.Hain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Kajol17

It increases an actors ranking in IF, if thats what you mean. Like commenting on their pictures, liking other comment on the picture(s).

If your talking about other IF members than thats a no, to get yourself a higher ranking, you need to either comment on topics or make topics/dicussions.

Thanks! Yes I was talking about liking comments on KSG's profile! 😊
As u can see we dont have many comments there which is sad, it's good if liking the comments help the ranking... 😊

sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Barun-

Its a Phrase from Urdu which means "I accept".

thank u very much...😊
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Can some pls tell Qubool hai repeat show time?
Rhapsody thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Not sure where to ask this- but am I allowed to start an Ayan/Humaira appreciation thread? It seems like there are quite a few of us who like their jodi but nobody's started an official thread for them yet.
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^ PM Mods to take permission to open important ATs
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
can anyone give the correct link to KSG's FB or Twitter profile, thanx..
Rhapsody thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HHLSIRA

^^ PM Mods to take permission to open important ATs

Thanks!
Arhi_Samrajlove thumbnail
in todays episode, the girl in pink, whats her name in real life?
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

thanks for the info. so taya abbu is not biological bhai means cousin ,is he relative to shireen ? why rashid left dilshad for shireen ,seems now dilshad are well now is dishad are not rich then. the house n prperty rashid n his mom leaving belongs to tat tayya abbu n rashid leaving with family of tayya abbu or wat. didn't follow few epis n language couldn't understand n it's so confusing,hope u don't mind 😊

I'm confused about him; it is just said that he is not biological. They are not related at all I don't think; he has just accepted her but you never know. Rashid left Dilshad for Shireen for money/power/position. They were not well off before but barely making it whereas now that Asad is grown up and working, he's worked to a higher place in society for them. 

Rashid is the ghar jamayi and his mother lives with him in Tayya abbu's house. That was the condition of power/fame/money/position, that he leaves his first family and lives with them never to look back again.

My question: Tayya abbu is the elder brother of your father. This guy is the brother of the mom so wouldn't he be mamo? why is he called tayya abu?
Lock_Door thumbnail

Hello ,
I am New to India forums.Was searching for yesterdays episode,When I came across the Write up.So I had to join to read it.At first glance,I found ths place very interesting.Like,I never knew the serials are discussed .So can anyone please introduce me to how things goes about here.