ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Thank u sooo much
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mihali7

did Rashid leave Dilshad because his mom made him marry Shereen. I don't get why he got married to Shereen. Can someone please explain

Rashid amrried Shireen for a number of reasons first being money and then rest of will be disclosed the entire reason isnt known but RAzia an dher husband had a role to play for sure and so did Rashid;s mom
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gapgirl

I started watching Qubool Hai due to the marathons that come on Saturday.

Can someone explain why Zoya is staying back in India? what is it exactly she is looking to find out about her past? that's what i am confused about.

thx in advance! 

Hey since it's shown in the show.. Zoya is staying back in India to find her dad..! She has never seen him so she wants to look for him or for his family..! She is looking for her past also the fire is related in this case as well in which she got her right arm burned..!
Hope that helped :)
vidhisalot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Plz give me the links of WU of last week...epi's As written archive is nt updated
gapgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that's helpful -- thanks cutiepreet! 
gapgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
2 questions:

1) Did Rashid divorce Dilshad or is he still married to her legally and just never kept in touch/supported her?

2) Also - why are Asad-Ayan still close? Did the kids grow up together at any point? 

Thanks! 
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Heylo guys, 

I'm new to this forum,, Is there a Members Introduction thread in place here? Or Is it okay if I make a new post? 

Do let me know..

Also, DT's, you're doing a great job at keeping the forum clean and organised!! Kudos! 👍🏼

❤️
Avantika.. 
paining2000 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i LOVEEE this serial but my hindi is not great can u please, please, please tell me of any links that have the english subtitles

😊😊
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gapgirl

2 questions:

1) Did Rashid divorce Dilshad or is he still married to her legally and just never kept in touch/supported her?

considering he still calls her his wife, I think he just left her and never kept in touch, but never formally divorced her.

2) Also - why are Asad-Ayan still close? Did the kids grow up together at any point? 

I'm wondering the same thing. How are these two so close.. I hope they'll tell us soon.

Thanks!