Qubool Hai Help Desk #1 - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
is there going to be a maha epi? if yes when?

Originally posted by mommiestommies

can someone pls tell the story till now? I started watching couple of days back and totally lost with so many characters. Thanks in advance.

Hey! This is the link for story so far
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3290056
i just started watching this show and i read the character sketch to get an idea of the characters...but im still a little confused. is the curly haired woman married to asad's father??? and why is asad's mother seperated from the father? and now the father wants his first wife back??
Originally posted by serenagirl1005

i just started watching this show and i read the character sketch to get an idea of the characters...but im still a little confused. is the curly haired woman married to asad's father??? and why is asad's mother seperated from the father? and now the father wants his first wife back??

asad's father's name is rashid. his second wife, whom he stays with, is shireen (never noticed her hair but it may as well be curly). Its not clear as to why rashid left dilshad (asad's mother) but i think it was for fame and success and for his mom. He wants her back because he realizes after so long that he loves her and was wasting his life for so long without her. he's a guy, what do you expect!
Originally posted by brainychild92

asad's father's name is rashid. his second wife, whom he stays with, is shireen (never noticed her hair but it may as well be curly). Its not clear as to why rashid left dilshad (asad's mother) but i think it was for fame and success and for his mom. He wants her back because he realizes after so long that he loves her and was wasting his life for so long without her. he's a guy, what do you expect!

thank you thank you thank you!!
one question
Ye zoya ka occupation kya hai? Jo ye mobile theek kar sakti,aur Asad iske hi piche padha apna theek karwane ke liye.

Originally posted by SOLACEofEYES

one question
Ye zoya ka occupation kya hai? Jo ye mobile theek kar sakti,aur Asad iske hi piche padha apna theek karwane ke liye.

LOL.. They have not mentioned anything about Zoya's occupation yet ๐Ÿ˜†
QH forum is not having banner and display pic its been 1 month plz make it fast guys
Can anyone pls give me the link of this interview of KSG? I've never seen๐Ÿ˜• 
Please can someone give me a quick summary of whats been happeningin Qubool Hai from Episode 3 up til now? 

And if possible can someone provide links to AsYa scenes?