•  
Posted: 11 years ago

'Happy married life' term was a myth for me: KSG

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Oct 22, 2012, 04.14PM IST
inShare
Read More:Zee Tv|Qubool Hai|KSG|Karan Singh Grover|Jennifer Winget
'Happy married life' term was a myth for me: KSG
Karan Singh Grover & Jennifer Winget

Actor Karan Singh Grover is loving every moment of his life with wife Jennifer Winget, who was also his co-star in popular show Dill Mill Gayye. 

And the pretty wife ensures that KSG (as he is fondly called) gets everything a newlywed deserves, including home-cooked healthy food while he is busy shooting.

Says a beaming Karan, who is making his comeback on the tube with Zee TV's Qubool Hai, "Jennifer is extremely beautiful, loving and has always been rock-solid support in my life. She couldn't cook earlier. But recently, she made kheema and got me food on the sets sometime back, too. Otherwise, she is very strict. Jennifer is somebody who can control me."

Ask him about life post marriage and pat comes the reply, "Life is awesome. Earlier, the term 'a happily married life' was a myth for me. How can one be both happy and married? It's been excellent. Aap bataiye, khil nahi raha hoon mainAur mota bhi ho gaya hoon. I am finally married to the lady I love."

TFS! Kajen are such a beautiful couple :P
may they remain happy for ever n ever
TFS...kajen is an awesome couple...love them both..