A Beatiful show ..and yeah Qubool Hai :D

Posted: 11 years ago

There is a new show called "QUBOOL HAI" on the block and beware, you won't even realize it when you start falling in love with the beautiful bonds that the two brothers share with one another...further intresting gonna be step-brothers. This show is gonna be GOLD.

And then there wll be Asad and Zoya..

From the promo first cut and the interviews it so looks that two proud and egoistic people arE sure to fall in love somewhere somehow without even realising it and let alone admit it to themselves and to each other.

Introduction of the induviduals and first meeting of each other in the show is gonna set a perfect stage for each relationship in the upcoming episodes in the show.

The reason for me to watch the show ofcourse the UNDENIABLE ROCKSTAR ENTERTAINER - KARAN SINGH GROVER with Nissar and GUL , I am sure the moment you start watching you are sure to eagerly want them to be in your real lives.

Can't wait for the story of this show to unfold. Bring it, baby.

Nice post!! Yippie finally KSG is back and the show is surely going to be a super duper hit!!
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

Nice post!! Yippie finally KSG is back and the show is surely going to be a super duper hit!!
yes for sure it is gonna 😊

how many times i have said qubool hai qubool hai i am sure my nikkah is done with KSG 😲 LOLLL

mondayyy come sooon <3

will wait for the ur writing for Asad Ahmed Khan, I am sure he will beat Armaan Mallik :P 

Originally posted by zara-KSG-malik

how many times i have said qubool hai qubool hai i am sure my nikkah is done with KSG 😲 LOLLL

mondayyy come sooon <3

will wait for the ur writing for Asad Ahmed Khan, I am sure he will beat Armaan Mallik :P 

yes i am sure but the character is so not me or KSG
Sue hugs sweetly :-)welcome pits all your vm here shame sbb qubool hai:-)llove your post:-)
Originally posted by FarzuIrani

Sue hugs sweetly :-)welcome pits all your vm here shame sbb qubool hai:-)llove your post:-)
farziii muah i tagged u on my video in fb ..u never responded dear 😕
hey sue
the show looks promising
and KSG hai so its alll well
lolzz
Originally posted by -Amby-

hey sue
the show looks promising
and KSG hai so its alll well
lolzz
yes i am sure acting wise no one can beat him ..he would defo make it best for us..i really want to watch this show without any bias as KSGIan( hope so) as I just love the TRIO - KSG, Nissar and Gul.
eekkksss sue
nice post
nd yeah finally he is back
back with a bang
and back to rock n rule our hearts once again

btw hi hows u long time