Uttaran

.:|~*****Rashami Desai Sandhu AT #1*****~|:.

ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ~*****Welcome back...Rashmi Sandhu*****~β€οΈπŸ˜ƒ
⭐️ ⭐️|~*****Rashami Sandhu AT 2*****~|⭐️ ⭐️

⭐️Rashami Desai Sandhu is a popular Indian television actress⭐️ who became a household name for playing Tapasya Thakur (Tappu) in a popular show Uttaran. πŸ˜› Uttaran gave Rashmi Desai everything she ever wanted a Career, Name & Fame and most importantly a loving life partner!❀️ But, she is now back with a bang! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Earlier this year she quit Uttaran taking time off for her Nuptial break. πŸ‘ Congratulations on your Wedding with Mr. Nandish Sandhu 😎 (aka Old/Ex Ckt Veer of UT). Much awaited re-entry of Colors most popular Actress! πŸ˜ƒ She took a break from acting and dancing(loves it) after her marriage to her co-star Nandish Sandhu. ❀️

Article on Rashami Re-entry as Tapasya:
www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Tapasya-Rashmi-Desai-might-return-to-Uttaran-in-positive-shade/21564

Wedding celebration and Articles on quitting UT link:πŸ˜›
www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2754963

Recently we got to see her firsttime in public again after marriage in popular reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5 πŸ˜ƒ where she entered as Wild card winner along with Deepak giving brilliant performance mesmerized all three judges and audience time and again (JDJ 5). Had Won 1st Runner-up ie 2nd position πŸ˜‰ 😳 survived tough competition out of sheer hardwork and consistent performances! πŸ₯³

Rashami Desai Sandhu Fan page: πŸ˜ƒ
www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9876/rashmi-desai-sandhu/

Awards and Nominations in Uttaran: 😳

Latest Article sharing personal views: πŸ‘
www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3249020&PID=67632580&#67632580

At Career front Uttaran has always been special to Rashami. πŸ‘ ⭐️ Her role despite being negative endedup being most popular like No other actor in Indian television did ie to make negative ckt so likable than positive ckts in show. Her Acheivements and Awards speak volumes of her work in Uttaran,   πŸ‘πŸΌ making Colors Top channel in TRPs with every twist related to her! You can either love her or hate her but you just cant ignore her and thats exactly what she does on screen! πŸ˜ƒ ❀️

⭐️ Uttaran story started from childhood Tapasya being insecure of sharing her parents love with Ichcha a friend 😳to teenage Tapasya who was instigated by her Nani and to see Veer singh Bundela her fiance falling in love with Ichcha made her to be seen in negative shades. 😊But as story progressed Mr.Rathore came in her life as knight and shinning armour, making a Rasya. ⭐️ They have a daughtor named Mukta. πŸ˜› But things got complicated that Rasya parted ways(one reason rashami quit show too). [:D-]Now story took 18yrs leap with old ckts and some new ckts, waiting to see how UT cvs are going to blend Tapasya ckt in the story positively now!

Here's the Rasya Fan Heaven page link & much of creations: ⭐️
www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1918550

πŸ˜ƒRules for this AT: πŸ˜‰ 😳
Need to be AT member to post here, all who post are automatically added to her fans list!
No Bashing, No Chatting or Spamming, No Personal comments & will be reported!
Discussion should be limited to Rashami as an Actor in UT n her role as Tapasya.
Ckts related to her Current track like Rasya, Mukta, Thakurs household in track & such can be discussed.
Only related stuff in this Genuine Rashami Sandhu thread please!

[B]|~***** Rashami Sandhu AT 1*****~| www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3260237

*(PS: Apologizes for not been able to update AT actively)*

Edited by DiviNitya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReallyCool thumbnail
MEMBER LIST:

1. DiviNitya
2. merryface
3. RBAA
4. Itstimetospeak
5. srissk
6. prajju
7. voiletnikki
8. oldveechafan
9. nerulala
10. venesa
11. Ashvi_lolzZz
12. vihika
13. pavi_19
14. fansush
15.GEETIKA1993
16.rimitimi2000
17.ananya2000
18.Nishmitha
19.Shriya06
20.RashamiFan
21. sm123
22.rasyafan
23.nandamifan
24.rama2000
Edited by DiviNitya - 11 years ago
ReallyCool thumbnail
News & Vid links:

Rashami Re-entry discussion link:
www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3226697&TPN=18

Promo for 1000th epi:
www.dailymotion.com/video/xulg4s_saas-bahu-aur-saazish-25th-october-2012-part-1_shortfilms?start=67

.http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xu3s5i_tappu-ki-vapsi-uttran_shortfilms?start=34

Rashami Won 1 award... she said it in interview! πŸ˜ƒ she was looking pretty in Saree!
Rashami Desai @ Golden Petal Awards 2012
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvllal_rashami-desai-golden-petal-awards-2012_shortfilmsEdited by DiviNitya - 11 years ago
ReallyCool thumbnail
New Creations:Edited by DiviNitya - 11 years ago
ReallyCool thumbnail
@ merryface plz post to conti
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
O MY GOD...NITYA...ITS SOOO BEAUTIFUL...THANXXX...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
SUPERB..DEAR ..I KNEW U WUD MAKE IT NICELY...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
merryface thumbnail
SOO SWEET ..RASHAMI DESAI SANDHU...ROCKS...WHERE EVER SHE GOES...THE VERY GORGEOUS..RSD
merryface thumbnail
THE SUPER GORGEOUS...MOST VERSATILE..N POWERFUL ACTRESS...RASHAMI SANDHU..

itstimetospeak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
congrats for the new AT nitya.πŸ‘πŸ‘

n when u make members list dont forget to add me coz i love rashmi very much πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
ReallyCool thumbnail
Originally posted by: merryface

<font size="5">O MY GOD...NITYA...ITS SOOO BEAUTIFUL...THANXXX...πŸ˜›
SUPERB..DEAR ..I KNEW U WUD MAKE IT NICELY...πŸ˜›
</font>

Thankuuu v much πŸ˜› 😳
Did it in about couple of hrs from scratch as in my new lappy I didnt have old pic n creations! As soon as I saw u wanted me to open the AT at noon, I started preparing but things went smoothly that I got finished nice enough to post, even before Sunday πŸ˜† I wouldnt b able to give that much time in weekdays so completed it quickly! Glad its liked! πŸ˜ƒ