.:|~*****Rashami Desai Sandhu AT #1*****~|:. - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
lovely pics n creations...all i can say is...
 rashami desai sandhu..
is the queen of expressions...
evn during JDJ also..madhuri karan johar n remo said so...
i luvd it wen madhuri wud praise rashami...that u have raised the standards..of 10..n perrrfect..expressions...n to deepak she sed...kya celebrity mili hai aapko..after that alien act...
n also when kareena said..her mom used to watch uttran..n she liked rashami..n that hr mom wud be happy ..wen kareena tells she watched rashamiz  act.live..gr8 moments
but d best one was when.. SALMAN KHAN said..rashami..i think ur one of d most graceful dancers i have ever seen...

SHe is indeed very beautiful and very talented...I used to hate Taps so much and all the credit goes to Rashmi -- she made Taps look so real; we all loved hating her , i mean Taps, otherwise we all love Rashmi !!!!!!!
Originally posted by smittu

SHe is indeed very beautiful and very talented...I used to hate Taps so much and all the credit goes to Rashmi -- she made Taps look so real; we all loved hating her , i mean Taps, otherwise we all love Rashmi !!!!!!!

ur rite...dear...thats why she got so many best actress awards...have u ever seen anyone getting so many best actress for negetive character...she is a fabulous actor...n dancer n comedian too...actually she is n allrounder...versatile..
karan wahi said...rashami meri sis jaisi hai...after madhuriji  maine kisiko expressions se khelte hue dekha hai toh woh rashami hai...
remo sed...sab jante hai expression me aapko koi mat nahi de sakta...
just hope they make tapasya positive this time...n dont be partial...she kepton saying her character was too negetive...she sed its affecting hr life...coz we know...some ppl wud think shes tappu n wud hate rash for no fault of hers...everytime they wud ask aap tapasya jaisi hai...but the makers n cvs  didnt listen n finally she left...
lets all pray tapasya shud be positive this time...

Edited by merryface - 11 years ago
TAPASYA RAGHUVENDRA PRATAP RATHORE...WOW.

Edited by merryface - 11 years ago

Originally posted by srissk

where are the great fans of your beloved rashmi.as of now she has only 4 here ...poor rashmi.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

AT threads are for members that like/support an actor/character from a show. If you are not such a fan please post carefully. Mocking an actress and her fans is not allowed per forum rule.

Uttaran DT 

Originally posted by merryface

TAPASYA RAGHUVENDRA PRATAP RATHORE...WOW.

Hi merryface glad that u posted this pic.Yesterday I posted in it Mr.Rathore's thread-One man who can give a new life to uttaran-I actually also wanted to post it here but I thought I can't post same picture in 2 places. I am really happy that u posted it. This picture is from the scene when Taps gets gets to know that she can't become a mother and when she hears Rathore's wish for a child. 
its a fabulous pic prajju..i liked it so much that i posted here...i love rathore tapasya pair...they both r powerful actors...n gud looking too.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.expecting nice rasya scenes n wud like a lot of support fr rasya...but  i dont find many rasya fans here...anything that has something to do with tapasya..doesnt get much support in this forum...still many ppl taunt n mock.n dont even like rashami or tappu pics...why so much hatred dont know...thinking rashami is like tapasya...is really disgraceful...considering d fact that she never wanted her role to turn so negetive...but cvs didnt listen  for trps ..as a result she got abused n mocked...till she left..stating she is getting married...we all left..d show...coz cudnt take so much partiality...n till date i have not seen uttran..will see from 1000th epi...waiting eagerly...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Originally posted by merryface

its a fabulous pic prajju..i liked it so much that i posted here...i love rathore tapasya pair...they both r powerful actors...n gud looking too.πŸ˜›.expecting nice rasya scenes n wud like a lot of support fr rasya...but  i dont find many rasya fans here...anything that has something to do with tapasya..doesnt get much support in this forum...still many ppl taunt n mock.n dont even like rashami or tappu pics...why so much hatred dont know...thinking rashami is like tapasya...is really disgraceful...considering d fact that she never wanted her role to turn so negetive...but cvs didnt listen  for trps ..as a result she got abused n mocked...till she left..stating she is getting married...we all left..d show...coz cudnt take so much partiality...n till date i have not seen uttran..will see from 1000th epi...waiting eagerly...πŸ˜›

Yeah!People should see an actor and his character separately.Sad that the hatred towards a character is being reflected on the actorπŸ˜•In that way no talented actors will remain to portray negative characters.But yes the characterisation also shouldn't be too negative or criminalistic just to gain trps.On my part I love both the leading ladies of uttaran, iccha and tapasya, both have did and are doing justice to their roles extremely well, positive or negative.Be sportive people!After all it is just a show. Dont draw up ur swords.Just sit,watch and enjoy!😊
Edited by prajju - 11 years ago
hey nikki did u get this from fb..bcoz im the one who made it!