DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello friends:

after watching todays episode..
my heart says the dignity and royalty that was missing is back today..

Javel Ali..
Pandit Jasrajji as judge..

The diversity of singers..ek na mile dusre se..yet par excellence in their style

👏⭐️

what u all say😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Hello friends:

after watching todays episode..
my heart says the dignity and royalty that was missing is back today..

Javel Ali..
Pandit Jasrajji as judge..

The diversity of singers..ek na mile dusre se..yet par excellence in their style

👏⭐️

what u all say😃

Agreed!! Its amazing to have such high caliber singers on one platform! I hope SRGMP continues to bring such legends like Jasrajji to give their blessings and knowledge to these young singers. 
music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was a fantastic episode😊

Mohammad aman, Zain ali, renu nagar and madhuri floored me totally.

I don't mind if subreema leaves. It was not a great performance.

I think the ode to javed ali was unnecessary. took away from the show. 

Making Madhuri dance was also  not nice, i feel.

hope they refrain from all this.

SM going on about Madhuri's married status is getting on my nerves😆Zillions of married women are doing so much, along with supportive hubbies and in-laws or otherwise. I wish they stop it on every episode. Unless, it is a dig at all the awful hubbies and in-laws😆

r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: music-a-muse

SM going on about Madhuri's married status is getting on my nerves😆Zillions of married women are doing so much, along with supportive hubbies and in-laws or otherwise. I wish they stop it on every episode. Unless, it is a dig at all the awful hubbies and in-laws😆

I agree that poem then could have been left out, but then again it just showed appreciation to Javed so I guess they kept it in while editing. I think was really nice gesture and we got to see something that was not according to script. Madhuri dance was cute and all, but I agree with SM who keeps putting emphasis on that...I feel he should give her more credit then always acknowledging her husband allowing her to participate. I disagree with you on Subreema...I thought her performance rocked and she chose such a hard song that is so hard to sing in one go...but I do agree that her performance lagged behind the others who presented
DiamondLife thumbnail

there was one maharashtrian female singer from hemash team..she was married with kid too😃
i also dont like personal drama..
they do it so that some people who r hesitant to come forward as singer...gets courage...😳
some married wife not getting support gets it
Choco_Cosmos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just watched repeat telecast of saturday . It s just awesome!! All the singers are excellent..
sushrutapandey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agree with everything except I diddn't think Madhuri sang that well in this episode.
goblue thumbnail
I am writing in this form first time. I watch Saregama and was really missing the old saregama quality. I agree it is coming back.

WIth respect to Madhuri married status, there is still a lot of hesitation in many conservative families when it comes to show business. So I guess it is ok and I trust that SM is measured and will not overdo like Himesh in the past with Roti etc. It will be very disappointing if that happens,

I noticed that even Sajid Wajid are much restrained.

Waiting for Sunday episode...
DiamondLife thumbnail
Originally posted by: goblue

I am writing in this form first time. I watch Saregama and was really missing the old saregama quality. I agree it is coming back.

WIth respect to Madhuri married status, there is still a lot of hesitation in many conservative families when it comes to show business. So I guess it is ok and I trust that SM is measured and will not overdo like Himesh in the past with Roti etc. It will be very disappointing if that happens,

I noticed that even Sajid Wajid are much restrained.

Waiting for Sunday episode...

goblue..thanks for commenting..do it more often..

I did not watch SRGMP after shaan left to 2010..

i missed sonu nigam days...
Heard 2007 was memorial..

i somehow from very first introductory episode personally felt ...that environment and respect is coming back..😃
mdroy thumbnail
Up to this point, I have been very pleased with this show.  This takes me back to the old Sonu days.  Not to blame Shaan at all for the change but rather the public and public voting.   I just watched both episodes and I have to say that with all the different genres I enjoyed them all.  Like Jazim who I think could make a living with his harmonuim and his voice.  Of course he can get better.  Then Mohd. Aman, then Viswajeet (what is the deal with his ever changing glasses and hair ), actually all of them are great.  I just hope the excitement continues to come from the music only.

The only thing really bothersome about this episode was Preity's face.