Dharmayuddham 29 Oct - 2 Nov - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Roja thanks so much for the update

i remember one incident where police called Nambi and said they have to talk to Ram  & Nambi about Shelpa's murder - Ram came to his father and Nambi and i think they told him they will handle the problem for him - Ram is not innocent  maybe he did it accedentely

Indra in a emotional state i think she is coming back - she will join Arjun team in the future

Mani πŸ‘πŸΌ love his character
So Arjun with Sharadha or with Gayathri ?
The doubt is still there... No, I'm kidding Sharadha with her one side love seems to be the looser.
Maybe she will be with Mani... Hope so, love their fights !
I understand why they hide to Gayathri's family but still why did they hide their relationship to their friends ?
It's been 10 years that they knew about each other, and anyone have a doubt about what's going on !
Thanks Roja for the detailed update. I really like this serial and your detailed update. πŸ˜ƒIt is like watching the serial. πŸ‘. Thank you. I wish they had shown more on the court scene . Indra hardly says any dialogue. Others act casually but it seems like she is not very comfortable acting.
thanks Roja for the lovely update

i think Indra is a singer in real life maybe this is her first time she is  acting - i never did see her before

Arjun - i think A and Gayathiri likes each other more than frendship didn't tell each other - my guess

Saratha loves Arjun and Indra guessed and her comments encourage Saratha more - i think S should be frank to Arjun but don't want to jepardize the friendship

I think that Arjun thinks that everyone including Sharadha know about him and Gayathri. The way Mani talks indicates that he knows . Ashwin obviously knows and I am sure the cunning Ram would have guessed too. 
Thanks for the updates Roja. Feeling sad for sharadha. But I wish she accept manis love. He would be perfect for shardha. I am surprised when ashwin knows about Arjun gayathri love then how come sharadha doesn't know about this. Moreover Indra is fueling sharadha to express her love for Arjun.
thanks Roja for the updates.

I did thought something is going on between them both from the very first. It seem obvious. I cant feel bad for saradha though πŸ€” she has been with both Arjun and Gayithri for long time, how could she not suspect it? Or feel something not right? Mani knows about saradha one side love and i think his got no heart to inform Saradha pola. I somehow feel this love issue is gona create misunderstanding in their friendship πŸ˜’

Gana case finish vaa 😲 did not expect this to finish to easily ...