Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Sriti talks about Harshad leaving :(

Xx-Desi-xX thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sriti Jha (as known as Siya/Jhanvi) talks about Harshad Chopra (Raghav/Ragavendra Pratap Singh) leaving the show :( :(
Heres the link below:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMFsCeM37Pw[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

😭 will miss HarshSRI, dere nokjhok,dere masti...
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey ur youtube link is not working... 
prachurya thumbnail
I love Sriti's honesty- the way she said that she is proud of Harshad for his decision and she is sure that there will be a way better journey for him. Sriti herself isn't very excited about the upcoming track. And when at last she is asked to give out a message for the DV victims, she immediately reassures them that they can lead a good life. I just hate it that SJ has to do this even when she feels so disconnected😭
april10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Same here proud to be his fan.    Even sriti confirm that he is leaving because of wrong message 
angel-zarri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
plz someone give written update..
..Apz.. thumbnail
oh i can see she is feeling sad for doing the crap the writers have written...proud to b a fan of HC n SJ!
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing

poor SJ, badly stuck..
nd i m proud 2 b HC fan, d message of dis show was too corrupted 2 b taken by him, d ,man who never compromised his work, nd god bless him 4 dat.
VinniT thumbnail
Oh!So sad, she has to work unwillingly in such crap show. I am also proud of Harshad that he left the show for reasons too strong. A show with wrong message passing does not deserve actors like Harshad and as Sriti said, Harshad will get better show with better potential.He is so talented.
My best wishes to Harshad and good luck to Sriti so that she gets chance to move out.