Sriti talks about Harshad leaving :( - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by flutterby

hey ur youtube link is not working... 

try after deleting "m." frm the link
sum1, plss post d DM links, utube is banned here..😔
See the thing is if the channel did not sell the show as voice against DV, what crap they showed won't be a big deal. They promised it to be a voice against DV and showed evil always getting out, getting free, powerful and good always suffering, why would any victim want to fight seeing all this?

Truly disgusted by the channel

God bless Harshad and Sriti, both gave their best to their roles and the script given to them
Edited by Soaps1 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Soaps1

See the thing is if the channel did not sell the show as voice against DV, what crap they showed won't be a big deal. They promised it to be a voice against DV and showed evil always getting out, getting free, powerful and good always suffering, why would any victim want to fight seeing all this?

Truly disgusted by the channel

God bless Harshad and Sriti, both gave their best to their roles and the script given to them

Not only that Sriti even said that If Viraj comes back in Sia life then It will be defeat which sia has won the fight.  She is totally disappointed with show but poor her cant leave 
her latest segment proves, hw disappointed she is..
god bless her..
May god bless her...
It really must b difficult to do a thing dat ur heart doesn't want..
TFS.

Well, now no one can say that it wasn't about the message on the show because even the actors -- that is, Harshad and Sriti -- feel bad about it. Sriti did not look happy. Which is out of character for her because she's always chirpy, even when she's annoyed about a track. But it seems as if she's trapped and alone now.

I love how her spirits lifted a bit while talking about Harshad's decision and how his reason for leaving was entirely justified, in her eyes. Indirectly, she pointed out that his journey on this show hasn't been as good as he deserved, and that he has much better journeys ahead.

That's a supportive co-star and a good friend. Not someone who is bitter. I'm sure that if she had been able to contract wise, she would've left the show with Harshad.
Thanx for sharing.
As a fan i also feel proud of harshad.
Sriti has hinted that how he left becos of the wrong message. she seems unhappy too.
I wish both of them all the best.
I love how she takes a stand -- despite how it might get her in trouble with the creatives. She says that as Sriti she still maintains that getting V out of Jahnvi/Sia's life was like a victory -- and that if V comes back into Sia's life, then it will be a defeat.

Sriti 👏

She might be trapped, but she doesn't surrender to the crap they're showing and continues to support the victims, not the creatives and their craptastic show.
Originally posted by Elysia

I love how she takes a stand -- despite how it might get her in trouble with the creatives. She says that as Sriti she still maintains that getting V out of Jahnvi/Sia's life was like a victory -- and that if V comes back into Sia's life, then it will be a defeat.

Sriti 👏

She might be trapped, but she doesn't surrender to the crap they're showing and continues to support the victims, not the creatives and their craptastic show.
dats wat ANA, i respect her 4m d bottom of my heart 4 d honesty she had in her interview...it requires guts, nd she is one brave girl...she is helpless 2 work in d shit, but she still knows dat d show has lost everything now.