Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Only if the channel would stop putting the frigging disclaimer at the bottom even today😡 Dont they realise the amount of crap they have dished out... no woman will ever stand up against DV!
Minionite thumbnail
Will miss RaghaVi and HarshSri. All their nokjhoks, masti, and lovely relationship. ðŸ˜­
Aishahhh thumbnail
Please upload youtube link tanks 
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Its youtube link only

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMFsCeM37Pw
deactivated1 thumbnail
I have to admit that Sriti's cool for speaking up when she's still stuck on the show. But I feel incredibly bad for her. She has to show up at work every morning until her contract allows her to leave. That sucks.
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
TFS.

So how cool is that...my hats off to you Sriti...for speaking up and saying that from her POV...getting Viraj out of Sia's life was her victory and getting him back into her (Sia's) life will be her defeat.

I feel really bad for her...she seemed  genuinely sad because of HC leaving...but at the same time she was proud of him...sort of like...Hey at least one of us got out...😆
premeeristry thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Sid8--

May god bless her...
It really must b difficult to do a thing dat ur heart doesn't want..

kudoos  thats what exactly seem happening with her...she doesn't have her heart in even saying it ...but she has to go with it...that really must be difficult
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
First I am proud of her. she is awesome person. love her thoughts. Love how she is supporting harshad. I hope Harshad Sriti work together once again. they really deserve to :(
deactivated1 thumbnail
Yeah, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Right now, I just want them to let Sriti go.
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I wish sriti leaves this crap. she deserve much better.