i sincerely hope that she too get a way to quit this circus show

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
SJ deserves 2 get her due, if she wanted 2 leave, den dat means she is also fedup wid d wrong message.
shameful for the channel , i mean really, d lead pair is on a quitting verge, but still they r just...🤢
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sorry for being offtopic... but has vrish our mod of this forum opened an account as a newbie?? bcoz this topic though posted by desi... has been edited by vrish.. 😲 or am i missing something here??
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
LOL mods have the right to edit any topic, it does not have to be their MID  😆
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Raghav being killed off - will not be giving the right message to the public either.

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't think they will kill him, just send him away to jail while ravan roams around a free bird ... pretending and faking over and over again 🥱 To give the right message they needed to focus on Sia and her side of story and not viraj all the time. If Raghav stayed and even then Viraj came back in their lives and possibly took Sia too by either black mailing or other means or Raghav misunderstanding Sia just so that V could be back and in power would be even worst. 🤢 So am glad HC is leaving atleast. And atleast one character in show that transmitted hope in the show would be spared!
Edited by Soaps1 - 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: carisma2

Raghav being killed off - will not be giving the right message to the public either.

yupp, d ultimate message is SIA has 2 becum widow or RAGHAV being d honest man deserves 2 rot in jail while all d evil will stay in his own house nd spend a luxurious life.🤢
great message, helping, luving, protecting nd marrying SIA will make him face such an end while few years later, SIA will reunite wid her abuser. once again great CVs..🤢
shivu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow can't believe this.  Hats off to Sriti for supporting your co-star and also stand up for speaking what you also believe.

Feel sorry for her that she stuck because of her contract...
fabyamaas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I admire and respect, love the way she supported Harshad professionally and a freindly level!

hope they both get better shows to showcase their talent in their future, dil se di dua ke harshsri come back again.
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I want SJ to quit too. they deserve much better. I hope to see them together once again. Love Harshad Sriti