MOHAMMAD AMAN ! MAGICIAN !!

Posted: 11 years ago
I don't know why they brought this humungously talented kid on this show.

I don't know if he will be able to sing a straight forward simple film song.

I don't know if they will retain him for long.

I Don't know if the audience will like him or  the channel will bow down to whose ever wishes and chuck him out.

All i know is i am glad they brought him on this show for whatever reason.πŸ‘

Happy he is in Shankar M's team.😊

I will be glad if they retain him to the top 3-4-5, at least.

I just want to hear him sing, sing and sing😳

Cannot stop listening to his Bhor bhaye. The best i have heard till dateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

A classical bandish between him, Shankar Mahadevan and javed ali will be the icing and high point of this show.

One of the best finds of this season.πŸ‘

Edited by music-a-muse - 11 years ago
Originally posted by music-a-muse

I don't know why they brought this humungously talented kid on this show.

I don't know if he will be able to sing a straight forward simple film song.

I don't know if they will retain him for long.

I Don't know if the audience will like him or  the channel will bow down to whose ever wishes and chuck him out.

All i know is i am glad they brought him on this show for whatever reason.πŸ‘

Happy he is in Shankar M's team.😊

I will be glad if they retain him to the top 3-4-5, at least.

I just want to hear him sing, sing and sing😳

Cannot stop listening to his Bhor bhaye. The best i have heard till dateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

A classical bandish between him, Shankar Mahadevan and javed ali will be the icing and high point of this show.

One of the best finds of this season.πŸ‘

All the contestants have a strong hold on a certain genre of singing. His classical singing just leaves u speechless that a 20 year old kid is singing like an older trained ustaad. I really hope the audience appreciates him for his strength...though I had no knowledge about his akaars (if that is the right word for it...please do correct as Hindi is not my first language)...it was so interesting to see how he did them and with such simplicity. I love SM for supporting him and also giving hope to keep classical music alive! I will also love to see a Mohammad, Shankar and Javed put on a classical show!
i really enjoyed his performance..
he has tremendous capacity..makes u breathless!!πŸ˜ƒ
He is amazing singer. He is just 20 years old and so much trained. He is god gifted singer. I really appreciate SRGMP for giving chance to such singers who were forgotten in near past. I really dont care if he wins or not, but just want to listen such singer again and again. SRGMP tried to give playback singer to bollywood in last 7-8 years, but failed,  think that is why they went back to old format this time. Nice choice. Their sincere effort starts from bringing Javed Ali as host.
Loved his Classical bandish last wknd...Dunno how he will fair with other genre but I am just simply awwwed by his singing...

Hope he goes a lot further in this contest and glad he is under SM gharana...

Good topic MAM
Just catching up on DVR and he is amazing -- loved the tans.  Missed it last night as I was at the Bappida show!

Also loved Jaspreets harmonium sangeet -- it takes a lot to do that .  God bless them both.

Mohammed Aman is a rare find of Saregamapa!
Mohd.Aman in this episode is again did wonderful job.