Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

MOHAMMAD AMAN ! MAGICIAN !! - Page 2

NoComments thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
He is excellent in the pure classical form.. Bhor Bhaye was awesome... I hope that SM does not experiment too much with him and lets him stick to his strength!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kisanji thumbnail
They have rounds of different genre. So, everyone has to try different songs. Even ghazal singer will sing filmy songs.
gaayika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mohd Aman  brought tears to my eyes . His rendition of taans   the aakaars were simply awesome ..

Like Javed had said in the last episode , they were like pearls falling here and there ...

Was truly happy for SRGMP having made a comeback ...
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, even I absolutely loved Mohammad Aman's rendition of Bhor Bhaye. I have heard numerous times the Shreya Ghoshal rendition of it, but I'm glad someone finally did render the original Ustad Ghulam Ali Khan composition. He did full justice to it I felt. He sings so naturally and with such ease. It's SUCH a difficult composition. Only someone of gret musical calibre can sing such a composition. 

From his mouth music just falls and flows from him inside out. You can't learn what he has; it's a natural and pure talent. Of course people don't think that I'm saying training doesn't help (of course it does!!!). I'm just saying, there are some things you can learn with training, but what he has in his voice, you cannot just learn. You are either born with it or not. Music flows from his body, from his spirit, from him. Wish him all the best!! 
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OMG I love this boy...I am watching his "Bhor bhaye" rendition from sat episode and he is amazingly talented...I feel like I am in some classical music concert...

He is singing this in front of "PT Jasraj ji" wow...Pandit ji must be so happy and proud to see a 20 yrs young man singing like ustad...

May god bless Mohammed Aman...

Loved him, loved him to infinity...

Got goosebumps head to toes and tears rolling down...

Old SRGM is back 👏
Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

OMG I love this boy...I am watching his "Bhor bhaye" rendition from sat episode and he is amazingly talented...I feel like I am in some classical music concert...

He is singing this in front of "PT Jasraj ji" wow...Pandit ji must be so happy and proud to see a 220 yrs young man singing like ustad...

May god bless Mohammed Aman...

Loved him, loved him to infinity...

Got goosebumps head to toes and tears rolling down...

Old SRGM is back 👏

@ RED Yes, his voice and training sound like a man practicing for 220 years 😆 I'm just teasing. I know it's a typo. 😆
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: tulipbaby53

@ RED Yes, his voice and training sound like a man practicing for 220 years 😆 I'm just teasing. I know it's a typo. 😆

LOL U knew what I meant...Ooopsy 😳  Yeah @ 20 he is singing like he has been ustaad of 220 yrs 😆Clap
Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aman

Aman

Aman

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Mohd. Aman

Age/ Birth date/ Zodiac Sign

20yrs / 02 - 06 - 1992 / Gemini

Hometown

Jaipur (Rajasthan)

School / College

Everbright Senior Seconday School, Jaipur

Which is your favourite holiday destination and why?

Goa because of its natural beauty

What are the things which you like to do in your free time?

With friends and eating

Favourite Song

Prem Jogan Ban Ke Sundari

Favourite Singer

Ustaad Amir Khan Saheb

Favourite Movie

Don (Amitabh Bachchan)

Which genre of music do you like the most?

Indian Classical

What is the craziet thing which you can do for music

Want to make my grandfather proud who taught me music

Five must haves in your bag

Tanpura, Music Books, Dry Fruits, iPod, Mirror
tochukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HAts off to Aman , he's beyond this competition for me !👏 Edited by tochukumari - 11 years ago