MOHAMMAD AMAN ! MAGICIAN !! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
He is already Ustaad for this generation⭐️⭐️⭐️

And he doesn't need to be in competition.👏👏👏

Originally posted by shunu6

He is already Ustaad for this generation⭐️⭐️⭐️

And he doesn't need to be in competition.👏👏👏

Well, in order for his amazing talent to be heard, he unfortunate does have to compete. It's the best way to get music directors to hear your voice and see your talent. Otherwise, such an amazingly talented boy's talent would just be wasted at home. I'm not trying to say you can't get offers without being on show, but it's a lot more harder.
Originally posted by kisanji

He is good but not ustaad.

He will be sooner if not later😳
Superb, superb👏👏👏 A standing ovation from me👏👏👏
Originally posted by music-a-muse

Superb, superb👏👏👏 A standing ovation from me👏👏👏

I haven't seen the episode yet. I'm excited for tonight now!! 😃
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

I haven't seen the episode yet. I'm excited for tonight now!! 😃

Even i have not. 

😆Just managed to hear it on live streaming.  could not watch the video.😆Never done it before, but could not resist it.😳  I had to hear shehnaz and mohd Aman😆  today, NOW 😆

By the time i could figure it all out, could hear only from Padmanabhs singing.😆 so missed Madhuri and dunno who else.
Originally posted by music-a-muse

Even i have not. 

😆Just managed to hear it on live streaming.  could not watch the video.😆Never done it before, but could not resist it.😳  I had to hear shehnaz and mohd Aman😆  today, NOW 😆

By the time i could figure it all out, could hear only from Padmanabhs singing.😆 so missed Madhuri and dunno who else.

😆 Okay! Yeah, I used to live streaming for one show, but it messed up my old laptop so badly. Now I just wait until later to watch it. 
he was out oft his world today...brilliant..i am in love with classical snging⭐️
Awesome, superb, fantabulous, stupendous, out of this world, mindblowing and than some for this 20 yrs young boy...He has stolen my heart and mind both...

God bless him...he deserved POTD completely but they gave it to Shehnaz's horrible performance which i did not like at all..

Jeeyo mere laal 👏👏👏👏👏👏
Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Awesome, superb, fantabulous, stupendous, out of this world, mindblowing and than some for this 20 yrs young boy...He has stolen my heart and mind both...

God bless him...he deserved POTD completely but they gave it to Shehnaz's horrible performance which i did not like at all..

Jeeyo mere laal 👏👏

You took away all my  praise worthy words ! 😆 

Awesome-dawsome. 👏

I hope SM does not sacrifice him for jasraj. seriously. He should retain Madhuri and Aman for as long as possible.

Aman takes this show to another level.👏👏👏