MOHAMMAD AMAN ! MAGICIAN !! - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
He is ustaad in making. The guy is beyond competition level...I am glad he is on the show as it's a treat to hear him sing!!!
Mohammad Aman is supremely talented and he is much above this show... It's sad to see such amazing singers struggle to make a name or themselves... Hope he does really well in this show as well as outside...
Originally posted by desicrowd

Mohammad Aman is supremely talented and he is much above this show... It's sad to see such amazing singers struggle to make a name or themselves... Hope he does really well in this show as well as outside...

I disagree. While respecting your opinions, I would say that there are more other singers in this competition who are better than Mohd. Aman.
Normally, I was completely agree but in this way, I would say sorry.
I started disliking him now.
Originally posted by terrya

I disagree. While respecting your opinions, I would say that there are more other singers in this competition who are better than Mohd. Aman.
Normally, I was completely agree but in this way, I would say sorry.
I started disliking him now.

It's okay, you don't have to say sorry... That's your opinion... If it comes to pure singing I think Mohammad Aman can give a run for money to all the contestants but yes when we say versatility? He might lack as he has always sung classical and that's his style and forte... If we see it that ways maybe he won't stay in the competition for long as he can't sing film songs comfortably likes my others... But when it comes to classical, just hear this guy... What tayyari, amazing... And classical is the base for singing...
I am sure that he would disappoint in Classical round.
Ghazal singer gold medalist jasim could not justify at least once.
There are other classical singers in this competition who will amaze when they will get a chance to sing classical song.
I absolutely agree with you according to present performance, he did justice.
Not his best performance, a very nervous madhuban mein radhika. So bad to be eliminated? 

Soul of SRGMP is gone.
He killed the song.
He has to learn lot of things. I believe that it is his first stage. I agree that after strong first stage, all other songs are easy but still needs riyaaz.
He did not kill the song, he was uncomfortable , yes.

A request to Aman--

Please DO NOT come back on this show Via wildcard.

There is no need to try to sing film songs. it is not necessary. Please stick to classical singing, you may or may not get fame,  does not matter.

Just do not get back on this show.

Your singing will be missed. God bless you👏
I am so sad today with the elimination of the soul of SRGMP... He is class apart from the rest...

Yes, the initial part of the song was not of Amaan class, but was still very good... He completely got his groove with his taans as they came in...

I agree that he does not need to deviate from his genre and forcefully sing film music to get into the WC... He is way ahead of the curve in his genre and needs to find a niche there...

Md Amaan - You will be truly missed.. but you are made for bigger things in life! God Bless!
Every singer starts from classical.
Later they choose their own comfort zone.
It is not easy to sing without classical base.
Learning srgm is itself starting of classical.
Folk songs are from raags and not easy to sing.
Folk songs are first, then, classical.

He is wonderful for few classical area.
I liked him very much.
I hope for his great success.