Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

I think we all are still trying to understand that. I saw the episode today finally, and even Javed Ali commented that he was surprised to announce his name in the bottom 4. 

Even SM was shocked and not too happy to see him there and that too go home.

I am sorry to say, he neither looked or sounded sad.

At a certain point, they showed Wajid giving a sarcastic smile and once both SM and wajid looking amused when MA was singing Madhuban, but were appreciative of the abortive raag hameer bandish😊

It seemed to me, a  pre -decided elimination and the comments were obscure to say the least.πŸ˜†

As long, as he does not come back on the show, it is fine by me😊
Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
MA's elimination is loss to SRGMP!!
How can judges eliminate a singer like Mohammed Aman? 

Had Mohammed Aman been eliminated through public voting, the same judges would have claimed how sad they are and people please soch samaj ke vote kariye.

Aman hasn't mastered the drama that's needed on this show, all he can bring to this show is pure music - the guy needs to start adding touches such as walking around when singing, drinking water, dancing etc 

music-a-muse thumbnail
Originally posted by: Purrrfect

Had Mohammed Aman been eliminated through public voting, the same judges would have claimed how sad they are and people please soch samaj ke vote kariye.

Aman hasn't mastered the drama that's needed on this show, all he can bring to this show is pure music - the guy needs to start adding touches such as walking around when singing, drinking water, dancing etc 

Totally agree!!!!!

Let me also add jumping around, screeching away in the name of voice modulation. I have reached a stage where jasraj SEEMS tolerable to padmanabh. that guy seriously should not have been taken in, in the first place and now he needs to be shunted out stat.

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

TO add to that may be MA should put his hand in his pocket, wear different type of turbans, topis  and sing...
Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

TO add to that may be MA should put his hand in his pocket, wear different type of turbans, topis  and sing...

We need to send MA list of things he should improve on...he needs to learn the basics before he dares to appear on shows like this!
music-a-muse thumbnail

We need to send MA list of things he should improve on...he needs to learn the basics before he dares to appear on shows like this!

Exactly !

He needs to learn the ABCD of stage etiquette of behaving like a demented goose and others need to learn to sing.

Fair enough !πŸ˜ƒ
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
music-a-muse thumbnail
What a comeback !πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Dunno whether he will be selected. it was so emotional listening to him all over again. A standing ovation.

Q is if he is selected, will they chuck him out unceremoniously again?
kusum030592 thumbnail
Boring should live away Edited by kusum030592 - 11 years ago
mdroy thumbnail
Seeing him play the surbahar today I was reminded or Ajoy Chakroborty and Rashid Khan -- I am happy to have him back -- but I think that this public voting and reality show farce is beneath him.  Get three to Kolkata and the Sangeet Research Academy where you can work on your craft!