Posted: 11 years ago
Zain is amazing singer!! WOW! I think he is better than most of the contestants there. I felt this song and the previous one he sang of Nusratji were power packed. I think he brings a different skill and talent to this show and I hope he makes it far into this contest. I hope that when the voting polls come out for the audience, they better not eliminate him just because he is Pakistani. He seems very knowledgeable about music and seems very humble when speaking to the judges. Lastly, I just was in awe of him when he stopped singing and just stood there barely talking cuz he seems like he doesn't talk much, but when he sings he becomes a different person.

Salute to you Zain Ali!πŸ‘
You beat me to this post.πŸ˜†

Yup, he is amazing. Gala ghumta hai. The subtle -you - blink- and-miss harkatein he took yesterday, floored me totally.πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by music-a-muse

You beat me to this post.πŸ˜†

Yup, he is amazing. Gala ghumta hai. The subtle -you - blink- and-miss harkatein he took yesterday, floored me totally.πŸ‘πŸ‘
 πŸ˜† glad to see u on board here...no one really makes any topics or participates here...hoping to see more of your posts. His singing is in Javed's words "La jawab!"
He is another brilliant singer. What a control. I am enjoying the show this year. There are many brilliant singers this year.
Please add me to his fan list :)
He is a fantastic singer!!
Zain is a full package - style, great singing & wonderful stage presence.
Brilliant singer!!!!!!!!
I love his voice as well. He sang such a difficult song with such ease and calmness as well. He has such a good stage presence as well. He will go far in the competition. I'm sure! πŸ˜ƒ
No doubt he is very good singerπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Zain

Zain

Zain Edited by Purrrfect - 11 years ago