Rishabh Sinha shares special bond with Ksg

abhiyaneet8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ready to open his wings in television dailies with Zee TV's forthcoming show Qubool Hai, Rishabh Sinha better know with Casanova image from MTV Splitsvilla season 5, is grabbing attention from each corner of sphere these days.

The lad, who has been assigned parallel lead with Karan Singh Grover, feels blessed that he got the break. "I was a part of Splitsvilla season 5 ever since my pictures have been on Google. So one fine day, when Gul Khan (producer/director) Ma'am was searching for India's most good looking men, she came across my picture. And she felt that it was someone like me whom she wanted as Ayan. So, she somehow got my number and called me," said Rishabh.

So, what he gets to essay on-screen, "My character Ayan has different flavors and not shades. Either he is too happy or too sad. He always follows his heart or listens to his brother (being played by Karan Singh Grover (KSG)."

Talking about his bonding and new relations he created in short period, he says, "Karan bhai is very dear for me and he is like an elder brother. I always feel like I have his hands on my head (blessings). Karan bhai always stands for me. In fact, at times when we have back-to-back shoots and I want thirty minutes of sleep I just go to his room and sleep as nobody comes to Karan bhai's room."

May the bond stay for long Rishabh!
http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Rishabh_Sinha_shares_special_bond_with_Karan_Singh_Grover-gid-20378-gc-16.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-rajsua- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This banda is too funny ðŸ¤£