ariya:tera ehsaas hua (ch 8 pg 22 LAST)

Devilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

CHAPTER 1

hello guys after watching  arjun 27th october's episode i really fell so sab and going to cry ...
but i have one short story on ariya have a look here hope you all will like and you may feel good after this short story...

in the hospital arjun was holding riya doctor come and take her to a room.riya talk to sameer.then shree and chotu and at last she come to arjun and say arjun sir aap zindagi ko ache se jeena mere liye roshni jee ke liye mein unn ke paas jaarahi hoon aur hum dono humesha aap ko wahan upar se dekhte raheinge.she saw shree and chottu again and say arre tum log ro mat mein waapis aaungi tum logon ke paas mera intezaar karna i'll be back.she turn her mouth to arjun and say arjun sir bs ek baat kehni thi aap se j kabhi nahi kisi ko kahi aur nahi mehsoos ki arjun sir i...i...love...she take a long breath and that was her last breath her eyes was opend and she die.but arjun understand what she want's to say befor she die she pot her hand on arjun's cheast.

all etf member's was sad and remembring riya.they was sitting on etf headquarter disscussing a new case .when arjun saw shree sad and not concentrate on his work he call shree and say him to concentrate on the case .shree stand up and say no sir i cant mein yeh sab kam se kam abhi nahi kar sakta i'm going in a dark room with riya's memories tears in hi seyes and he leave.chottu also start crying and say sid i'm agry with shree i cant do this all too and he leave too.arjun now say rathore to solve tha case but rathore also say i can understand their feeling's i'll also not do the work .

arjun:rathore tum bhi yeh ho kya gaye hai tum sab ko he question rathore
rathore : rawte shayed roshni ke baad tumhara dil pathar (stone)ho chuka hai iss liye kisi ke emoion's nahi dikhte and then he leave too...
later at present day
arjun was sitting in concern room in darkness his eyes was closed.suddenly from back a girl call him he standup and saw that was roshni.he ask her kahan chali gayi thi roshni .
mein toh hamesha tumhare dil mein rekti hoon tumhare paas said roshni smiling

arjun again heared a different girl's voice when he turn back so she was riya he turn back to see roshni but she was'nt there he then go to riya smiling...
riya said arjun tears in his eyes
nahi arjun sir plz don't cry mein waapis aaungi aap logon ke paas i'll be back and she go
arjun yells riya and he wakeup (that was a dream).
after hearing arjun's voice rathore  come in and say kya hua arjun kum cheekhi kyun

arjun madly rathore riya aayi thi mere paas she was here
rathore : dekho rawte plz apne aap ko sambhalo ab wo kabhi waapis nahi aayegi 
arjun : wapis kaise nahi aayegi ussne hum sab se kaha tha that she will be back  and she is rarthore she is back
rathore : rawte plz try to understand she is dead she will never be back hum ne apne haathon se usska antim sanskaar kiya tha...
after 2 month's 

all etf team was going home rathore was driving the car and arjun was sitting beside rathore while shree and chottu was sitting back to them holding eachother's hands and tear's in their eyes.arjun was watching them crying and watchind riya's beautifull moment's on shree's i pad which they have spend with her.it was dark night they are alone on the road .suddenly a girl come infront of the car rathore quickly stop the car arjun first immidiatly get out from the car after that they all come outside.
the girl who get heart in her leg fell down and sit down holding her kness ans leg her hair's was on her face.arjun go near him he put his hand on his sholder and say i...i...i'm sorry aap ko lagi toh nahi..they three repeat arjun's words.the girl move her hair's from her face .she bring her face up and watch that everyone was stairing on her . they four was shocked when they see her .specially arjun his heart was doing something like dhak..dhak...dhak..dhak...

shree immidiatly say riya...in a deep and long breath.
chottu: riya...kahin hum sapna toh nahi dekh rahe...???
shree : yaar chottu pinch me .is it true..???
rathore: shutup guys ...yeh riya nahi ho sakti
she ask them yeh aap sab log mujhe iss tarha kyun ghoor rahe hain...???
kahin aap logon ka koi ghalat irada toh nahi???
rathore: ab...ab...nahi aap shayed humein ghalat samajh rahe hain aisa kuch nahi...

arjun:aap ko lagi toh nahi he ask her
she answer : nahi itani nahi bs knees pe thori si...
rathore:by the way aap jaa kahan rahi hain
she answer : wo mein ghar jaa rahi thi
arjun:acha aap hamare saath chalein hum aap ko drop kar dete hain 
she say : ab no i fine it's ok i'll go by my self
rathore:dekhiya i think aap habra rahi hain see hum officers hain emergeny task force ke ...you can trust us don't worry...hum aap ke saath kuch ghalat nahi kareinge...
she say:but how can i ...i mean i can't stand will somebuddy help me ???
rathore:rawte tum isse utha kar car mein bithado mein car dobara start karta hoon...

arjun pick her up and left her in backside with chottu and shree...
after riya's dead shree and chottu smile first time...even arjun and rathore too rathore get tear's n his eyes when he saw her he remember riya...her her stupid moves,her smile,her innocence etc...
shree ask that girl : waise tumhara naam kya hai...???
she answer : mera naam hai sia 
chottu : wow sia what a beautiful name...:-)
sia : oh really so sweet thanks ...
arjun : was watching her laughing and happy in the mirror remembring riya's smile which she goave to everyone in every morning he also start smiling stairing on her...

rathore saw him smile he also watch in mirros whare he come to know arjun is watching sia and remembring riya...
waise aap ka dono ka naam kya hai???
am...mera naam shree hai full name (shreekant sen)... 
aurr mera naam chottu
she was like what CHOTTU??
chottu say my real name is chandrakant patel
sia:oh waise bohat pyare naam hain aap dono ke...
aur aap ka naam kya hai she ask arjun finger point to him...
but he did'nt hear bcoz he was remembring what riya said him last time.

she again ask excuse me aap ka naam kya hai???
arjun then answer ab...i'm sorry mene suna nahi btw my name is arjun (arjun suryakant rawte)
sia:wow ( arjun ) what a beautiful name ...
to be contiuned...
ok guys now it's time to do comment's 
leave your feedback 
Saba

INDEX 

CHAPTER 2 PAGE 4

CHAPTER 3 PAGE 5

CHAPTER 4 PAGE 8

CHAPTER 5 PAGE 11

CHAPTER 6 PAGE 14

CHAPTER 7 PAGE 18

CHAPTER 8 PAGE 22

Tera ehsaas hua season 2 link is below
Edited by saba-ramisa - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kgmu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
first one to comment
read in one go
n first thot came into my mind kash aisa hamare show mein hota
Devilicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: kgmu86

first one to comment

read in one go
n first thot came into my mind kash aisa hamare show mein hota

right kaash hamare show mein bhi aisa hi hota😭 Edited by saba.ali81 - 11 years ago
simple_dimple93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Just want sana/riya back, CVs need to do SOMETHING!
funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice one yaar wish Show mai bhi kuch aisa hi ho... thanks dear please continue soon😊
Tami_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
saba nice yar am eager to read mor so update so so soo
Devilicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tami_

saba nice yar am eager to read mor so update so so soo

thankyou so much dear but we just want sana back ðŸ˜­ Edited by saba.ali81 - 11 years ago
Angelic_honey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow it was great I loved it 
Plsss part 2 send karna
saba.ali811 thumbnail
wow wow wow
sab dear too good idea
i love it very much plz update part 2 soon😃

Edited by saba.ali811 - 11 years ago
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

hope this happens n our show... want Sana bk...