Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaysvimal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I liked Shirley's vada vada paiya.. she was entertaining in this raw state itself.. Few others were good too.. I somehow thought couple of the selections were not as good as few who were put on Waiting list.. Anyway.. lets see.. I can see its tough to be in the judges seat too hearing such songs in all its good and bad attempts and still maintain their cool.. sometimes it can turn out to be good or bad for the contestants.. 
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for posting the promo song here.

Lol oohhh Malavika...

And the next season starts!
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi lakshmi

Thanks for this thread...maa 

I have a small request to make...please open a new thread for a week...and give title to that thread with the dates...( for example
Airtel Super Singer 4 -  Feb 4- 8 ) Same as we do for the updates.
I have already changed the title of this thread...( hope you dont mind Lakshmi)

The reasons for this...
1. It will be easy for the members to go back and see what happened on a certain day episode...if they want to do...
2. One day I was talking to DD about Junior supersinger 3 ( about one purticular fday ) and she came around and she said it is so difficult for her to see as she had to hop from page to page...
3. I am planning to bring some of the singers here to the form...so pl,ease open weekly threads...

@ SRI: Hope you agree with me sri...so everyweek you have to make the thread sticky and unsticky paa...leaving two weeks as sticky anytime...

You guys are doing a good job here...

Let us rock together...along with the singers themselves...( This is not a defenite promise but I am going to try me best to bring some of them here...)
Edited by atina - 11 years ago
mellisai thumbnail
seelaks, thanks for the updates. looking forward to tomorrow's episode to find the final 20 trichy. 

atina, agree with u .. this show goes daily (mon-fri) so it's better to do weekly threads. seelaks, i'll make the threads sticky asap ..😉