Frequent Posters

karamsekhon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome update , god bless you
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome, emotional update... 😭 ...we all know that daughters share their feelings only with their mother...but there are some who share their feelings with their father and Priya is one among them...please watch Feb 20th episode of BALH...its one of my favorite episodes...am sure everyone who watched it loved it...I still love it..such was the emotional rapport both Priya and her father Sudhir shared..thanks for PM.   β­οΈ
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ€—Awesome update dear! The conversation between Sudhir & Priya ..β€οΈπŸ€—  truly amazing . I  loved the  father & daughter bonding between Sudhir-Priya in season one &  now loving the father-daughter 'Ram-Peehu' in BALH Nayi shurvat. Just like that, I loved the Ram-Peehu bonding in your previous updates & egarly looking for the next updates. Don't want anything serious happening to Sudhir...Please make Priya little bit cheerful in next update. 😭 Please...
                      Even though the update was emotional...the little rockstar made me smile when her Nana gifted her the chain with Mamma-Papa's pics & she made a cute gesture in approval. So cute yaar...!πŸ˜›β€οΈ
                     And heartiest congrats to both of you...πŸ€—πŸ€— on completing the two threads...You are wonderful &  deserving the applaud. Love you ...❀️❀️Keep rocking dear with your awesomeupdates.πŸ‘

Lavi_961 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats di... Loved the update! Do cntinue sn.. Thanks..❀️
haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hugs to you... wonderful update and congratulations on Thread 3..

many more to come...
Asiyamajeed thumbnail
Congratulations for thread 3...thanx fr the pm..do continue soon
love4raya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First of all Congratulations!!! :)
Well written..
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congratulations neel di for the 3rd thread 
n very emotional epi loved it
geetharoy999 thumbnail
congratulations & celebrations ...

Wowww its your Third thread of this FF ...
I think you are the first one who completed successfully 2 threadS running to furthur hai na ...Truly yaar you deserve it ...
keep up you are amazing work ..
Love you babes loads of love from me..

Im really speehless...I ha
ve seen in twitter recently sony head asked for new writers...I requested your name to them via Email ...
I Dont know whether they will see it or not ..But if they read one of your OS or FF ,surely they will inite you to join their team ..
Than atleast we will get the nice episodes like in your FF ...

Whatever also you gained somany hearts here ...
pleaseee do continue with your updates ...
Eagerly waiting for it ...

As per my views you are the bestest writer  in this forum ...

Truly entating the readers with real issues ...And amazing father daughter bonding ...Emotional filled updates ..Heart touching dialogues ...
Whate
ver i add also its just nothing infront of your work ...

While reading i 
came to know that Neel is posting this FF behalf of the writer
Woowww Neel you are doing a great job enouraging your friend to write su
ch wonderful updates ...Thank you ery much...

And please do tell the writer my appreciations ...God bless that pretty girl , she is a blessed kid ..
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: taashu11

yuppieee

Aww Thank you soo much dear ...Muahhh Love you for this ...