Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Last Part
wowoowowow.. too good awesome the way u showed Priya emotional touch on her father's death was just amazing I so loved it... it made me cry even the bond RaYa is going to share now... with Peehu... so it was the end of story... Peehu grown up with all love from RaYa I actually enjoyed her first turn on stomach & first day of school part so natural reactions of every father seeing his child doing something first time awesome too good very nicely written hope to see more soon from Girija di... thanks Neel di fir posting it here else we never been able to read such a beautiful story ever..   
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: leena04

Last Part
wowoowowow.. too good awesome the way u showed Priya emotional touch on her father's death was just amazing I so loved it... it made me cry even the bond RaYa is going to share now... with Peehu... so it was the end of story... Peehu grown up with all love from RaYa I actually enjoyed her first turn on stomach & first day of school part so natural reactions of every father seeing his child doing something first time awesome too good very nicely written hope to see more soon from Girija di... thanks Neel di fir posting it here else we never been able to read such a beautiful story ever..   

Thank you so much
this is my fav story too
thank you dear