THREAD-3 of FF-Predictin, Last part on page -26 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by taashu11

awesome update loved the way sudhir and priya shared their emotions... what a bond they share... its the most special relationship... every daughter is her fathers princess... and here we have two (sudhir-priya ram-peehu)...  just loved it but i really dont want priya to cry any more... i had enough of pain... now make her haapy...

Yah as you said it's the most special relationship ..
Every daughter is her father's Princess ...
Will let know what will hapen to sudheer in next update ..

Originally posted by kritinayyar

lovely...u r a great writer...u made me imagine the full scene...u r too good...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†luved the father daughter bonding...i have one request want to c more ram nd peehu bonding nd over protected ram for peehu...update soon...v all r waiting...πŸ˜‰

Thank you soo much dear ...I forwarded your request the writer said sure you will get more RamPeehu scenes and overprotected father soon...

Originally posted by jineejiggs

@luvsakshi

thank you dear, by the way my name is Ujjaini...u don't have to be sorry, but yes u did remind me of my father, but I never forget my father, I can feel that he is always with me, always guiding and protecting me, indeed he is my hero, he is my idol, he was, is and always will be my inspiration and idol, I luv u baba

I just waited for writers comment also dear ...
Hii ujjaini ,nice name Thank you soo much and im seeing another great duaghter who loves her father unconditionally .. Im glad to hear that you feel him every step..
And im extremly sorry to remind the past memories..God bless you dear ..

Originally posted by Maya166

Please update soon...

Will try to update soon...
Originally posted by sss283

di that was beautiful
the way you showed us how life is...wow...you stole my heart through every line...
i was in tears once again as i was reading it...
words aren't enough to say thanku...but 

Awww hugs πŸ€— to you tooo ..Muhaaa thanks for that ...
Im glad to hear that you loved each line ... Yes dear life is crucial some times ..we need to face it ...
Thank you so much for the feedback..

Originally posted by ShwetaVaidya

Congrats di... n awesome update

Thank you soo much..
Originally posted by sandhyasn

full of emotions
loved it

Thanks dear ...
Originally posted by sandhyasn

full of emotions
loved it

Thanks dear ..
Originally posted by snehalparab

sometimes some stories make you cry and some are those which dont have outer impact but they touch your soul and leave your some part numb ,when you read this update the bond that priya shares makes your soul numb and your eyes edges are all wet without letting you know ...others give an update but you potray and thats because you are completing the third thread...congrtatulations for that neel...love you ...

Wowww Sneha i totally agree with you ..The update is emotional and showing the strong between daughterand father and ya some stories will touch our soul with the narration ..
Thank you soo much for your wonderfull feed back...It means alot to me ...Love you tooo
Pic is awesome...

Originally posted by Siacutie

father daughter convo was emtional @ touchy nutz taking the pic of them was nice πŸ˜‰
congrts for the 3 thread keep rockingπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you soo much sia ...Beautiful rose...πŸ˜‰