Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: D4BALH

wow purely emotional update.. N unbelievable medical treatment explaination.. N loved the way Ram made her sleep at last..

Thank you soo much dear ...yah atlast he made her sleep..
luvsakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: noya28

congrates for the 3rd thread
wonderful update
next update soon. thanks for pm.

Thank you soo much ...will try to update soon..
luvsakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: asimasyed7

hearty congratulations to writer and ofcourse neel deary for completing 2 threads n starting 3rd one...

as usual an awesome update...

keep rocking

Awww thank you sooo much dear ...
luvsakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: karamsekhon

awesome update , god bless you

Thank you very much dear ..πŸ˜‰
luvsakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: daggarwal14

supb... cont..πŸ‘

Thank you dear ...
luvsakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

Awesome, emotional update... 😭 ...we all know that daughters share their feelings only with their mother...but there are some who share their feelings with their father and Priya is one among them...please watch Feb 20th episode of BALH...its one of my favorite episodes...am sure everyone who watched it loved it...I still love it..such was the emotional rapport both Priya and her father Sudhir shared..thanks for PM.   β­οΈ

Aww bhai ..Im happy to see your comment here ...
Feb 20 th episode ...my fav too bhaiii ..Thank you soo much for your lovely feedback..

Birdy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awwiiieee Diii... A heartly Congo to you for cmpleting 2nd Thread of ur FF.. N Give us such an awsm FF ... ❀️ M sooo In love dis.. n i learnt Loadsss Of things from ur FF's πŸ‘ Hats Off to you...πŸ‘πŸΌ Cmng to d Update...
part-39... Dnt knw wht to say... i hv No wrdz to desrcibe my feelings... u made me cry...[:'(] Aaahhh... Dat was Truly Touchy... Subhir n priya's relation is truly Adorable.. n i really admire dem for dat... I was Jst crying while reading dis...πŸ˜” N My Mum asked Kya hua.. phn M aisa kya h jo Ro rhi h..πŸ˜‰ But Superlike ka bhi superlike for Dat Update... Love you Diii.. Love you Sooo much... Aage smjh nAi aa rha kya khu... Sooo *Hugggsss n Loads of love to you..❀️ *
Birdy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One more thing.. Sorryyy for late.. i knw mae thoda jyada Late ho gayi... But study sucks badly..πŸ˜”
luvsakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: saniya9919

πŸ€—Awesome update dear! The conversation between Sudhir & Priya ..β€οΈπŸ€—  truly amazing . I  loved the  father & daughter bonding between Sudhir-Priya in season one &  now loving the father-daughter 'Ram-Peehu' in BALH Nayi shurvat. Just like that, I loved the Ram-Peehu bonding in your previous updates & egarly looking for the next updates. Don't want anything serious happening to Sudhir...Please make Priya little bit cheerful in next update. 😭 Please...

Even though the update was emotional...the little rockstar made me smile when her Nana gifted her the chain with Mamma-Papa's pics & she made a cute gesture in approval. So cute yaar...!πŸ˜›β€οΈ
                     And heartiest congrats to both of you...πŸ€—πŸ€— on completing the two threads...You are wonderful &  deserving the applaud. Love you ...❀️❀️Keep rocking dear with your awesomeupdates.πŸ‘

Awww Trupti that one was beautiful and love you for this ...
Im so happy dear you are such a sweet heart ,you made me smile with your lovely feed back ,I felt  honoured yaar ...ohh well coming to the update yah that one was emotional and you liked the peehu part more hai na ...so will try to bring more scenes with Ram&Peehu ..
Thank you soo much ..lubbb you for thisss...

luvsakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: riddhu123

Awesome

Thank you πŸ˜‰