Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

Great set of singers this time

NoComments thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi all - I just started catching up with SRGMP 2012 starting yesterday, and caught up with the previous episodes during the day time today...

I must say that this year's singers seem very very talented, and also bring quite a wide range of singing...

Though I have not heard anyone for long, but the early favorites emerging for me are Renu Nagar, Kunal Pandit, Arshpreet based on what I have heard so far... I also found Vishwajit and Padmanabha refreshingly different... I am sure many of them and many more will give us some lovely gems later as well...

The weak links of the show are Subhreema (she should go early) and Parul (already eliminated).. Md Arsh was also not so good today and I thought the eliminations were fair...

Will look forward to next week...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes this year the singers are awesome. This season will be as good as Challenge 2007.

I love love love Renu's voice, Kunal, Zain, Jazim, Mohammed are my top fav. Arsh Mohammed was someone I was routing for, his ghazals were awesome. I think he should have not experimented singing songs out of his genre. I understand this is a singing competition, but Ranjeet Rajwada from last season stayed within his genre and made a niche for himself.

I wish Arsh was not gone...but today he didn't sing well at all.
Edited by Purrrfect - 11 years ago