Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: princessrashida

nice

Thanks alot :)
...Aashi... thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 3 
"I can't marry you doesn't mean that I don't love you or I have someone else in my life..."
"Then why can't you marry me? We love each other isn't that enough? I can't live without you and even you can't!"
"Yea...That's true.But we are not meant to be together,and if you love me then you will never ask the reason"
"Saksham, we love each other, I am mad for you and I know even you are...But why are we not made for each other? I love you...More than my life...And I want to spend rest of my life with you not without you ,My parents want me to get married...They are searching for a groom for me, I am 26 now..Now I can't convince them anymore...I am tired of lying to them. You have to understand that my parents are a part of me and I can't hide anything from them now !"
"I know Jeevika that you love your parents, who doesn't? But try to understand I can't marry you!"
"If this is the only answer you have Saksham, then ok, fine! We don't know each other..We have never talked and never loved each other..!It was just an infatuation nothing else.I was wrong to name it as Love and live in this hope since last 2 years that you will someday somehow marry me! I don't expect anything from you now ,and Bye, Because this is the last time we are talking to each other !
Next time if you wish to talk to me be ready to give the reason behind you not marrying me!"
"Don't give me such a big punishment! I can't tell you the reason Jeevika why don't you understand? "
"Why don't you understand ,I am 26 now! It high time , can't lie to them anymore, and who should I tell them to wait for? The one who loves me but can't marry me? No they will never agree...The decision is all yours. Either forget me or give me the reason .I know that I can convince my parents for our marriage. But why aint you agreeing? Wait a minute 'Is it because you think your parents wouldn't agree?
We will convince them together Saksham, they will agree "
"Jeevika there's nothing like that ...I understand your problem but why don't you?
Did I ever say that my parents won't agree? No!
I wish they would have been here to take these important decisions of my life"
"What do you mean by you wish they were here?"
"I am an orphan ..! I lost them when I was 4 year old"
"We are together since past 2 years but you never mentioned anything about them .I am sorry wasn't aware of it !"
"No need to be...It was me who didn't tell you about them."
"But yes , you have to give me the reason .don't forget otherwise you will have to forget me "
"I can't give you the reason, sorry"
(with tear in her eyes)"Ohk then , Bbye , Take care and yes , Love you."(keeps the phone)
Saksham's pov
I stood there still! Waiting for her to either pick my call or call me back. I was craving and dying to talk to her. Why can't she understand that I can't tell her the reason? She knows me only this much? But then , Love is demanding ..No relationship in this world is without any demands and complaints..Not even a parent-child relation! Everyone needs explanation ,But then even she is not wrong, I have been ignoring this question since past 2 years. She is a girl and she has not made a demand , she just wants to be with me..! But how can I tell her the reason? How ? No I won't tell her the reason. I can't! how can I tell her that her *perfect* Saksham isn't perfect ,He is not the right one for her ? How ?
How can she be with me ? I don't deserve her. No I can just ruin her life forever. I will definitely talk to her tomorrow .
Jeevika's pov
I don't know what I did  ? How I did ?was it correct to do so ? Is Saksham as hurt as I am? Am I being too demanding? But then , what else can I do ? It was the only way,I know that both of us can't live without each other . But I hope this decision of mine can make us come together. When you are in love, you don't care for the world, because your world lies in the person you love- whether the person embraces you, bruises you or abandons you, you take it all in the stride of your relationship! It becomes that one  relationship that you are willing to die for. Why cant he understand that we cant always remain *just friends* !
I know he is not wrong totally , I should give him his space ,but he isn't ready to tell me the reason ? Why? What's so secretive? I am not doubting his love but then I have to fnd out the real cause .I know he loves me, I know I do matter for him , My silence is definitely very painful for him. till date , no matter how much annoyed we are from each other  ,we have never ever disconnected each other's call without *saying goodbye*.But today I did, I know that maybe I'm wrong but now I won't wait till he tells me the reason.I will find out myself. No matter what I have to do ! That's my promise to myself.!
Next Morning
Since both of them were awake the whole night  , so early in the morning .Saksham calls Jeevika .She picks the call because now she wasn't that angry , because her love won , Her anger was replaced by a firm determination. Determination of finding out the truth behind Saksham's *No*. She knew that reason behind his *no* is definitely hidden in his silence.
Although Jeevika has received the call but they both were finding words to talk to each other. For the first time they were in search of words. But this time their silence said everything . Everything here refers to their love and care for each other.They didn't need words this time , all they needed was each other's love.
Edited by ...Aashi... - 11 years ago
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
now wts d reason? y is he doin dis 2 her?
gopi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice updt
waiting to know his reason for not marrying jeevika
cont soon
thanks for the pm
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update both of them loved each other so much and both im pain after their fight he is hiding something from her he should tell her and let her be the one to decide thanks for the pm awesome update 
Humayra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Great update..
Both are in very much love with each other..
Saksham understand jeevika's pov and also want to be with her, but something is holding him back.. Hope jeevika will soon find out the cause of saksham's *no*..
Continue soon and thanks for the pm..
...Aashi... thumbnail
Originally posted by: monikaseth

awesome update 

Thank you so much Monika :)
...Aashi... thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

interesting..

...Aashi... thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SupriyaluvsMN-

now wts d reason? y is he doin dis 2 her?

Um..I would say you have to wait for this main reason...Yup he loves her but isnt ready to marry...Why ? You would get to know soon...pakka :)