Originally posted by drfizaahmed

that such a beautiful story
pls add me to pm list
Thanks alot..I will surely add you :)
Posted: 11 years ago

Chapter 4 

"Hi.."

"Hi'How are you ? "

"Lets come to the point! So what have you decided..You want me or you want to live with your hidden secret forever ?

"Jeevika'Actaully''I '.I want to'"

"why are you hesitating so much? Be normal and tel;; me that you are telling it to me or not..Say only yes or no"

"Ye'No'I mean no..I cant !"

"Bbbyee"

"Jeevika'Listen to me"(The call was disconnected. He tried calling out many times but She didn't pick up the call )

Both of them were unhappy, sad and wanted to be with each other but they didn't. Neither Jeevika nor Saksham was happy. They both passed their days by cherishing the moments and talks they shared with each other. Jeevika then realized that she wants to stay away from all this and she decided to join a job.She thought that it's better to keep herself busy so that she forgets him. But she couldn't .she simply couldn't, because love happens only once. Rest is just life'.Love means:-to feel someone in every Heart Beat, to find someone in every thought, to see someone with closed eyes and, to miss someone without any reason ?

On the other hand Saksham, he just still couldn't believe that Jeevika and he were no more together. He once again became lonely and an introvert. He disconnected himself from the whole world. He left his job, Switched off his call and in every possible way left contact with everybody.

Soon few days passed.

Jeevika tried to search for happiness in little things happening around her. She started visiting an Orphanage every Monday , going there gave her peace and contentment. She convinced her parents to give her a year time to get ready for marriage. They agreed as they were aware if Saksham. They understood their daughter's feelings and gave her some time.

Her office staff were very kind and always were in a cheerful mood , they always used to make Jeevika smile by some or the other way. Jeevika loved to work. On the other hand , Saksham tried to collect the broken pieces of his life , as his life was no less than a jigsaw puzzle.   He started working again. He worked as an employee in a multinational company.

One day, while Jeevika was coming back from her office , she got a call from her mother .Her mother informed her about her father's illness She didn't want to play with her father's health , so at that very moment , she rushed to a doctor. There surprisingly she saw Saksham. As soon as she saw her , she wanted to run and throw herself in his arms but she simply didn't,She instead hid herself beacuse she knew that after seeing her Saksham will again remember her ,although she knew that he wouldn't have forgotten her.She hid behind the wall of Saksham's doctor's cabin and tried to figure out the matter.

Doctor said 'Saksham , why are we hiding this from Jeevika ? Some or the other day she will come to know about it."

"No Anokhi , Jeevika will never know about this thing.I will make sure she doesn't"

"Well let's see."

"Thanks Doc.Meet you on 2nd of the next month"

As soon as Saksham left Jeevika went inside. She tried to enquire about Saksham but Anokhi simply refused by saying that it's her and her patient's personal affair.

Jeevika misunderstood Anokhi and thought that Saksham has really moved on in his life with Anokhi.She was shattered .She wanted to talk to Saksham and ask him that why he did this to her.She tried calling him but Saksham's mobile was switched off, she searched him on net but everything in vain.

She still had faith on him somehow.She still coudnt believe that her Saksham did this to her.She decided that she will go to the same clinic again , On that very particular date when Saksham had an appointment, i.e.2ND april.

As she decided , she went there on 2nd april and hid herself behind the main door of Dr. Anokhi's cabin. As expected ,he came. She leaned forward and tried to listen their conversation. Their conversation could be heard clearly.

"Good Morning Saksham , How are you ? "

"I'm good and you ? "

"I am fine, are you sure you are good too ? "

"Yeah Anokhi."

"Ohk'Come lets have lunch together."

"Although I'm not that hungry, but yeah , will definitely accompany you."

Saksham and Anokhi started having lunch together; they were very fondly feeding each other. Anybody by just looking at them could say that their relationship was far beyond the relationship of a doctor and a patient.

But Jeevika didn't want to believe it because she simply couldn't. She had immense trust on him. According to her, in any relationship, the essence of trust is not in its bind, but in its bond. Sometimes you cannot believe what you see; you have to believe what you feel. And she knew there is something fishy. But she thought its better to stay quiet and go right now. While going out , she inquired about Saksham's next appointment date to the receptionist .Receptionist initially refuses but relents when Jeevika addressed herself as Saksham's close friend.

Edited by ...Aashi... - 11 years ago
awesome update poor jivika she wants him to tell her the truth but he insist on hiding it awesome update emotional beautifully done thanks for the pm 
It was a good update as usual, but I'll be a little critical this time and point out the fact that there are a few grammatical mistakes in the post... I hope you don't mind me saying that😳 But it's alryt, u are very young now, you'll learn gradually as you read more n more😊

It was sweet, hoping that in the next update we'll finally know wats bothering Saksham... Anokhi is not Saksham's gf, I'm almost sure of that... What they are hiding from Jeevika, n why, I'm waiting for that to come out.. Update soon😊

Thanks for the PM😊

*Love, Archie*
awesome update.

poor jivika...feel bad for her.

continue soon.

thanks for the pm.
a wonderful update

pity on both of thm...
hope she n us can find the truth soon..
lovly

thnks for pm
nice updt
feeling bad for jivika...waiting to know why saksham behaving like this
cont soon
thanks for the pm
Originally posted by dumas

awesome update poor jivika she wants him to tell her the truth but he insist on hiding it awesome update emotional beautifully done thanks for the pm 
Thanks a lot..Yes she wants him to tell hr , but few things r nt in yur favour :)
Originally posted by Archismita

It was a good update as usual, but I'll be a little critical this time and point out the fact that there are a few grammatical mistakes in the post... I hope you don't mind me saying that😳 But it's alryt, u are very young now, you'll learn gradually as you read more n more😊

It was sweet, hoping that in the next update we'll finally know wats bothering Saksham... Anokhi is not Saksham's gf, I'm almost sure of that... What they are hiding from Jeevika, n why, I'm waiting for that to come out.. Update soon😊

Thanks for the PM😊

*Love, Archie*
Nah , I dont mind you saying this..Actually even I fond out few mistakes but SINCE I AM SO VERY NEW TO I-F, I dont know how to edit :)
Thanks a lot :) N this time you AINT LATE :)
You never know Aanokhi can be his Girlfriend..😆
Anyways , Thanks a lot...:) 
Edited by ...Aashi... - 11 years ago