CV Discussion Thread 2: Discuss Here Only [VB Note pg94]

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
We have noticed lately that there have been a lot of posts created on the forum in regards to messges to CV and frustration at the CV.

From now on post ALL CV DISCUSSION, be it your frustration, requests or messages to CV in THIS THREAD ONLY

All other CV threads on the main forum from now on will either be closed or moved here.

Edited by *Shifali* - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

congo for this thread..😆

dunno why m saying this..lolz

well..cv's we are not happy with TaRey track..how it is developing..

but after knowing about that..m really eagerly waiting for d D day!!😃

bs throw dis shivam out..coz after dat he wnt be of no use🤢

Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Cvs Need more Taarey Scenes
I feel you are not doing anything to develop there relationship  and rather just showing clips of them  
When will Rey and Taani actually start thinking and being with each other.Without Rey and Taani being mounted by responsibility and problems like Shivam and dealing with the team.Remember if they dont evolve they will start to dissolve 

and please dont let Swayams character just sway here and there.His character is not only based on sharons existence and shouldnt be.He was always a mature and well thought out charcter who had dept and amazing understanding in situations.Let him have a chance to shine.

I think its high time that Rey and Swayam had equal screen space - if they cant be shown equally hen give hem different things to do now - like concentrate on Reys feelings towards Taani as shes there , and swayams leadership and friendship aspects as sharons not there.

On a positive knote love Taanis character her sarcastic side towards Shivam her regaining who she is and her self confidence is great love that she is certainly acknowledging whats right and wrong and taking a stand  Keep going with this.

I appreciate all the hardwrok you guys do 
You gave us D3 - 
So thank you 
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Pair up Shivam n Taani. I really don't care if Shivam was pretending to be liking Taani or he is really liking but that is a good sign. Pair them up n bring a replacement for Kria Ghai and give us our KriYansh which will be beneficial for both sides.
Amitz.Gibbore thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thank you for giving us TaaRey ...pls throw shivam out soon and we want more TaaRey scenes
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Taarey are the best and want more and more of them
.Rupali. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Loving the confidence in Taani...great to see her like this..

Excited to know what proof she has against Shivam.

I want Shivam out of the show.

Want a solid TaaRey track.

rni_buddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
palki ji... shivam ko apna pyar se juda mat hone dena... i hope atleast in this u'l listen to us... please dnt be such a villian for lovers, pehle kriyaansh ko maar dala ab toh shivam ko apna pyar se juda mat karo. tey'l make a sweet and cute couple u know😉. i'll start watching d3 agn if tis happens and m sure many will give it another chance agn
-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shivam is gone YaY😃
.Rupali. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
cv's if you have any plans of getting Shivam back...please change them...

please , don't want his re entry...

he is out and he is out for good...