I want more of Taani onscreen 
I want Rey and Swayam to go back to how they were 

Posted: 11 years ago
Stop messing with Rey and Taani 
They are not up for experimenting CVs 
If you cant give them a proper track dont destroy them either 

Originally posted by shona_loveAJS

i dont wanna create fights here but get it clear that for many KR fans kriyaansh is Arsha if shakti di is not in d show they are watching it only for AJS like me so u cant tell anyone to leave d show...its their opinion
but yes i do agree with one point by bashing Taani/Vrinda no1 can get anything...its CVz show they alwaz do watever they wanna do with dere shows irrespective of fans feelings
no hard feelings😳

Well then obviously if those "many KR fans" watch the show for "Arsha" and not only Shakti, they would not feel the need to address this post, since it weren't aimed at them.

AND when it comes down to opinions darling, this is mine and whats yours is yours, we can all have em but I guess, no hard feelings to you either

PS: if you should know why I made my previous post, it is because certain "Kriyannsh" fans feel that its ok to draw comparisons at Vrinda's direction and so this ones for them.
Thanks CVz for showing Ricky frndshp bond
Originally posted by zpreme

Well then obviously if those "many KR fans" watch the show for "Arsha" and not only Shakti, they would not feel the need to address this post, since it weren't aimed at them.

AND when it comes down to opinions darling, this is mine and whats yours is yours, we can all have em but I guess, no hard feelings to you either

PS: if you should know why I made my previous post, it is because certain "Kriyannsh" fans feel that its ok to draw comparisons at Vrinda's direction and so this ones for them.

comparisons its so common in dis forum nd everyone is pissing off with dis but m sorry its my mistake i dun know about past posts i just saw ur comment and jumped over u😆sorry once again
Loved d3 after ages.(after our sneha left).it was a good week with 2 supercool dance performances amazingly choreographed.   👍🏼
cvs v want sharon asap 4 our beautiful swaron.
Want to see the following:

1) Taani clearing all MUs..starting from fake relationship with Shivam...you dragged Shivam track for 3 months and all of a sudden ended it without taani clearing the MU..Rey needs to know that Taani did this for him and what all she went thru...give us a good reason y Taani agreed to become the GS..we thought that there was something in Taani's mind when she accepted to become GS but nothing like this is shown

2) While we love dance, there has to be more that the group needs to do..earlier they were shown doing other activities such as playing basket ball...hanging out in canteen..some classroom scenes...but now it onle dance dance dance...not dil dosti dance...u need to remember that this is not a dance reality show but a fiction series with a backdrop of dance

3) Show emotions of people: Rey is hurt thet Taani became GS, he loves Taani but refuses to accept...Taani loves Rey...Taani is hurt at Rey's attitude...Swayam misses Sharon...Neha and Vicky miss each other...why are all these emotions not shown...earlier there were a lot of Fire escape scenes...Kuchh Kam type of songs showing emotions of people...but now nothing of this...y has D3 become so emotionless
Want to see more of Taarey
Originally posted by anji_rey

Want to see the following:

1) Taani clearing all MUs..starting from fake relationship with Shivam...you dragged Shivam track for 3 months and all of a sudden ended it without taani clearing the MU..Rey needs to know that Taani did this for him and what all she went thru...give us a good reason y Taani agreed to become the GS..we thought that there was something in Taani's mind when she accepted to become GS but nothing like this is shown

2) While we love dance, there has to be more that the group needs to do..earlier they were shown doing other activities such as playing basket ball...hanging out in canteen..some classroom scenes...but now it onle dance dance dance...not dil dosti dance...u need to remember that this is not a dance reality show but a fiction series with a backdrop of dance

3) Show emotions of people: Rey is hurt thet Taani became GS, he loves Taani but refuses to accept...Taani loves Rey...Taani is hurt at Rey's attitude...Swayam misses Sharon...Neha and Vicky miss each other...why are all these emotions not shown...earlier there were a lot of Fire escape scenes...Kuchh Kam type of songs showing emotions of people...but now nothing of this...y has D3 become so emotionless

I agree :)
I want a proper Taarey track that focuses on them 
Not random clips of them fighting