Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avalanche. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: akankshaArsha

TM...i respect ur pov...bt pls dnt beg like this yar...
They wont give flashbacks as unke liye kr age badhana mushkil ho jayega..m nt saying u r wrong coz u r nt...bt plz dnt beg like this

Phirse TM? Is that me? I mean what does that stand for? Anyways, onto the topic. I totally understand and respect your pov because I guess that somwhere you are right. But can't they at least have the gang remember taani, its like taani never existed. I hope you understand and as for begging, I don't want to bash, so begging is the only option left.
Avalanche. thumbnail

Originally posted by: widowmaker

@TM  plz don't talk like tht...i would say this has just started... When any actor leaves the show be it Sneha,Shakti or Vrinda they are just forgotten by the crew and team of D3...You could easily see that in above mentioned two cases... Though they couldn't show sneha but atleast could mention her in ivs... And u know how shakti was treated and now cvs are treating Vrinda same way and I still cannot believe that they treat people who have worked with them this inhuman way

Okay judging by the comments, I guess I am TM. Well, what I am trying to say is that, when Shakti left the show, rey used to remember her all the time before he started developing feelings for taani. Can't they at least show one scene, where rey at least remembers that there was a girl named taani in his life?
prtn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Well, palki - i ve been angry with u a lot of times- as a Taarey fan i had to be- esp when u broke them up fakely and then for good  but as ai watch the crap repeats happening evreytime i want to thanks you- for the worst phase of my d3- taani s engagement- THANK U for sending taani away from this disconnected crap.. thanks u for sparing me the torture, thanks for taking away all hopes of taani will be back. i don't want her in this.

And the present lot CVs - you had succeeded in isolating SS bythe shabby storyline etc.,( whatever the offscreen reason i don't care)  now after X months of kriyas comeback the KR storyline is badly handled...i dislike both kriya and rey behaviour now

Kriya for being angry for what reason ? u like someone, that someone doesn't like u- u get upset, u shouldn't normally act like that guy s cheated you bcoz darling he hasn't. Find out why he s denying his feelings.

Rey...i wont talk ..i like him too much and i will scold ppl too much if i start

And u guys are so ...idk what ...even nil and simmi don't strike a cord u know why? Bcoz ther should be cohesion in the story, not like scenes ... remember vicky and neha- everyone in the ganag was involved in them getting together - it brought a smile on everyones face...nil/simmi are not like that but whats stopping the boys scene talking about nil???

all the best dmg begins yet again...
and once again thanks palki
Lovelylavender thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I mean i dont get it?!?!
I am a DIL DOSTII DANCE FAN..

I am sooo happy that swaron are getting a good screen space and ofcourse excited abt the perfect song selection!
So kuddos swaronians!
Happy holi😊

But y cant they just manage to keep both fandoms happy?
I mean using kriya in promo and she s nt there in actual epi?. 
PATHETIC!!

A great REQUEST!!

Plz give justice to both fandoms..
We love kriyaansh and swaron..

SO THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS GET RUHI OUT AND LET KR AND SS FANS A GOOD TIME..
A GOOD TIME TOGETHER.. ENJOYING BOTH THEIR FAVORITES..😊

PS: no intention to harm..
Just happy for swaron.. Sad for kriyaansh.. PITY for cvs!!
FrozenTeardrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
True...

Why do the CVs have to make one fandom happy and the other one sad...

I'm hating this.
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Where are SwaRon getting screen-space?? Not even a single scene today.Everything is ruhi ruhi ruhi... damn irritated.😑
Frankly right now only Ruhi fans are happy with D3.πŸ˜†
TonyStark91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
they want only fanwar...and ruhi scenes is really ruining whole goodeffort nd facevalue od d3 what its earn since 2011 as a youth  show,...nd only ruhi getting screenspace...swaron is also missing like other lead kr
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well honestly swaron aren't getting screen-space because of this ruhi crap.
the crap from which both the fandoms are fed up.

please ameeta get rid of ruhi..