CV Discussion Thread 2: Discuss Here Only [VB Note pg94] - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
THNX ALOT TO GIVE US "Taarey" AND "Swaron" ...
but want "Kriya" and "Sharon" back in show...
Thank u sooo mucg for ending shivams track n plz plz plz give us a taarey sequence plz,
thank u so much cvs for ending shivam🥳

OK first of all CVs thank you so much CVs that finally u fulfilled the wishes of all the taareyians and at last ended this shivam track so thanks again...but there was absolutely no point in showing his sympathy speech and that like waala part coz it was rather very lame😕...anyways happy that finally he is out of the college and taarey's life as well

and taani was again like a roaring tigeress today i mean the way she answered that shivam with so much of courage, confidence and attitude was just mindblowing...hats off to Vrinda di coz she is such an amazing actress👏 and thanks a ton CVs for bringing this much needed change in taani's character...this self-dependent,confident and strong taani is a treat to watch and loved her whole journey in D3 from start till end...her journey actually reflects the facts and realities of life how situations and challenges make us ready to face anything and everything in life

about the precap wow taarey scene looks promising but one thing CVs please give us a proper taarey track and more taarey scenes from now on and also a proper taayam track after all this and one more thing please please please give swayam proper screenspace and dialogues i mean he hardly gets any dialogues and screenspace these days which is not right so please do the needful regarding all this

THANKYOU
Edited by pixi26angel - 11 years ago
Love you CVs 
for finnally removing that shivam 
Now please do us Taarey fans and D3 fans a favour 
and I repeat dotn ever do the mistake of bringing him back 
Originally posted by Caskkett

cv's if you have any plans of getting Shivam back...please change them...

please , don't want his re entry...

he is out and he is out for good...

i totally garee with u Rupali...please CVs no bringing back shivam coz as such we taarey fans and taarey as well had to go through a lot coz of him and bringing him back will be very unfair to all the taarey fans and will definitely degrade the show again and you will surely be losing many loyal taarey fans Edited by pixi26angel - 11 years ago

To all D3 members,

D3 was such a beautiful story.. A story of a girl having a dream to become one of the fines dancer' and revolving it you created a beautiful story for 11 more characters.. And yes each and every character was involved' cause of their love and passion towards DANCE... There love stories were there cause of DANCE, their friendship was made cause of DANCE.. 

the story was really nice.. it had all that was required for a perfect story, DANCE DOSTI AN DIL.. all were balanced and even all the characters were balanced..

You agree it or but after kriya's character got ended.. the show was crippled cause she was really the central character holding the strings of ALL CHARACTERS.. yes even of the other main character (rey swayam and sharon)..  cause their individual identity was related and maintained cause of her..  and even the relationships of friendship and love were maintained..

I'm not here to say how good kriya's character was.. NO ' I'm saying all this cause I want to tell you how beautifully the story was created. And now the whole story of D3 has become confusing..  no individual identity of the character nor any relationship is being justified..

In short D3 is now a total MESS'

I can write a whole book on what and where things went wrong in D3.. But I won't cause you all would have read the posts that were made telling you what went wrong.. 😛 and I'll not repeat it again..

But still you are not completely to be blamed for this mess, 2 leading ladies left, distorting the story of D3.. they have their reasons I know but still the story is to be changs according to the present situations.. and after kriya's character ended the story of D3 has lost his foundation..

I was going to give you some suggestions to improve the show' But the story is messed so much cause of no strong foundation that I can only suggest to take a season break or to end college life and start a new story revolving their life outside college..

I know you all are working really hard to save the grace of D3.. but who said to continue with the same old story?.. End the college life after dance league.. On a happy note, then start a new life of their revolving society and parents.. By this you can again restore the unique qualities of the characters..

By this you can show

1. Hardships as individual to make dance as there career:- how hard it is to make one's name in a field like dancing.. pressure for society, parent , money shortage, competition with other amazing dancers..
  2. change in the friendship when people move out of there college life :- they sometimes get jealous, feels like a failure seeing their friends succeed, sometimes friends don't get time to meet each other.. there fun life of college getting end.
  3. Relationship with their parents :- like you can show amar's parent  want him to become a chef at there hotel and can't afford to give fees for dance class, same with bharat being a mechanic.. cause he has no money' neha forced to get married  cause her parents orthodox behavior.. rinni simmi lost cause they don't understand what they want to be in future.. etc
  4. Reality shows:- people participating in reality shows.. and their life there.. you can ask from kuwart amar for these details he was participant of DID then alsiha was of JDJ.. you have brought some new dancers in the show in dance camp.. use their dancing talent also..

You have dancers all around you need to take inspiration from their story only.. Cause it not easy to become dancer and they all know it cause they all have lived being a dancer..take kuwars story of teaching and then entering DID, story of shancedon's SSDC, priyanka and vintis group, samentha' group and then amar's group.. alisha's DID and JDJ experience.

common you have so many dancer.. Don't copy but atleast you can get and idea about the society and parents reaction.. 

The show needs a new foundation.. cause really the story of D3 is now confusing and hotch potch.. and it can only be rectified by building a new foundation.. I know it's hard.. but atleast it's worth giving  a try..

Hope you come up with some plans ASAP.. I love this show who used to inspire people , showed a new meaning of love and friendship with such amazing character's..  And now I can't see this show getting ruined..

Please work on  the story..

I wish if people have more suggestion for the show please write it down..

Regards,

-Shruti'

plz palki mam give us our kriyaansh back
plz palki mam jis tarah sneha di ko replace kiya plz shakti di ko bhi replace kar dijiye humein sriif kriyaansh chahe phir chahe kriya shakti di ho ya koi aur plz give us our kriyaansh back
palki mam plz kriyaansh fans ki kabhi to sunlo