Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
CVs first of all thankyou so much for today's awesome taayam sequence...it was the best thing in today's episode and beautifully enacted by tannu and vrinda di so well done guys👏...but please keep giving us taayam scenes it shouldn't seem a formality giving them...also at last tannu got a proper screenspace,dialogues and a proper track today so thanks again...tannu for me was the highlight today could see the old philosophical swayam today and loved that

Now secondly about the taarey track i mean seriously where is it going😕...first three months of MU coz of shivam...fine...then MU finally gets cleared(that too not properly coz the whole truth is still not out and koi umeed bhi nahi hai ab toh that the whole truth will come out) after three whole months...ok fine again...then only four episodes in a month with proper taarey scenes and no proper taarey track at all otherwise...still fine...shivam leaves the college after which we all taarey fans expected to see taarey track to be progressing on a very good note and had expected a proper taarey track...but what happened on the contrary again a taarey MU and taarey fight and that too without any reason😕...now this is not at all fine CVs...we are not upset coz of the fight but upset coz of the very lame reason coz of which the fight is happening i mean rey is angry on taani for absolutely no reason at all that's so lame😕...but thankyou that today taani answered back rey and didn't let him take her for granted again...now one request CVs if rey is angry for no reason then please show taani getting angry on rey this time and show some girl power coz rey cannot take her for granted all the time or else it'll look very lame...we don't want that this time too taani says sorry to rey when it should be the other way round she as such has gone through a lot so now no more...this time please make rey realise his mistake and rectify the same

and please end their this MU and fight ASAP or at least present it in a mature way with rey having a valid reason to be angry and a valid reason for their fight😕

at last but not the least WE WANT A PROPER TAAREY TRACK NOW CVS IT'S HIGH TIME WITH SUCH LAME TRACKS AND LAME FIGHT REASONS U R DOING NOTHING BUT RUINING OUR TAAREY WHICH IS NOT DONE SO PLEASE CVS LOOK INTO THIS MATTER
Amitz.Gibbore thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
we want a proper TaaRey track pls..a still more stronger love story of them...hope we will get it soon..thank u cvs for TaaYam scene...
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Currengly very dispaointed with taarey tarck I dont seee a proper track its just a mess first the shivam track for like 3 months n tbis misunderstanding :( plz give a proper taarry track plz
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Upset with CVs today 
What are you doing with the current Taarey track
We wanted them to get closer 
But no 
You keep throwing hurdle after hurdle at them 
And what the hell is wrong with him he is acting so immature and selfish 
how are you justifying his character this is stupid
Only person I feel sorry for is Taani 

Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Taarey keep getting tracks full of misunderstanding and heartache :

Taani and sixth dancer issue
Reys rejection period 
Taanis drastic change in character 
Shivam ggrrr fake relationship 
and now Taani GS 

why do you guys always give depressing tracks for Taarey 

when will they finally get a happy track 
and when will Rey find out the truth about Taani and Shivams fake relationship

You need to start tying up loose ends 

Diya_Taarey thumbnail
We want a happy track for TR no more MUs betweeen them 
Find another way to bring them closer rather than them always fighting with each other this method has already been used extensively in this show
sreelu094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i really don't understand wat's the problem with u cv's.i think it's hard for u to see us happy😡.ya u guys made us happy by ending shivam track.we were happy for a while,and the next moment u guys came back with a new  invention 😡taarey fight 😡wat the hell😡i really had a hope that we will get taarey scenes soon.but no😡now no expectations at all😡please cv's don't do this to us.i'm really begging u cv's.i can't tolerate this.i wan't taarey romance but now i'm not asking for that.wat's the point in asking if it's simply a waste?please cv's at least no fights between taarey...
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
CVs a humble request no new girl for swayam only sharon for him. Plz 
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I want Kriyaansh back-__-