CV Discussion Thread 2: Discuss Here Only [VB Note pg94] - Page 31

Posted: 11 years ago
Love Taarey so much thank you for their confession 
CVs absolutely love naught and badmaash rey it suits him loved 10/01/13 days scenes of Taarey were brilliant.Love them for bringing a smile to our faces and forever thankful to you for getting us a great acting duo of Vrinda and Amar .Thank you 
PALKI PALKI PALKI! DAMN MA'AM (:P) YOU'VE GONE AND DONE IT! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! THANK YOU FOR THE BEAUTIFUL, MOST EMOTING, HEARTFELT CONFESSION. IT WAS AAAMAZZZING IN EVERY WAY. KUDOS! 
Thank you for the adorable scenes so far. No need to compromise with these please! Continue bringing us MORE romance please and thankyou :-) 
THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH MA'AM, LOVE YOU FOR TAAREY
Originally posted by Pimples

I want to also thank Palki maam for giving us vrinda did 
Seriously the undeniable chemistry Vrinda and Kunwar create is amazing and sizzles I just love them 
Thank you Palki for the confession sceen of Taarey and theri scenes after wards they were just too cute 
i second u
taani is looking drop dead gorgeous in the blue anarkali and rey is looking hot and handsome as usual in the new promo and together these two are redefining love and recreating magic...the promo was so beautiful and was a moment of bliss for taarey fans...thank you so much CVS and Palki mam for the same...looking forward towards the coming week's episodes...excited 
I swear CVs I feel like sending you flowers for giving us such a blissful couple .I  adore tehir new found love .Its amazing and perfect and am so happy they are finally together .You see that grin.ITS MINE 
today's TR scene especially the lil dance was really quite magical...the chemistry that taarey/vrimar share is seriously unbeatable...loved the scene and especially their precious smilessmile..at last TR is back with a bang all smiley smiley and happy happy
my msg to cv's is that plz upload the rasiya uncensored.. dying to watch it
cvs all i want to say today is thank you so much for taarey
you have made taareyians very  happy
and we are looking fwd to more cute tr scenes