Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: desigirl_taarey

cvs im annoyed with taarey track...taani is one of the main leads yet she is not given a proper track or screen space

i understand that is was us who wanted more gang scenes but showing only gang scenes and no taarey progression is not going to work for taarey fans
we need to see a proper taarey track forming...there could have been many taarey scenes shown in just today's episode
i'm a very disappointed taarey fan...

I cant stress this enough 
I totally agree 
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
CVs  seriously need more Taarey scenes
You seriously havent ever given them a proper track 
Its basicly high time - You treated them like the Lead pair 
Now I say cut back on gang scenes if have to ...
Want my Taarey scenes and a track 
...Ritzy... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
CVs I am loving TaaRey's nok jhok and DMG tune on them was just way too good... but plz give us TaaRey's love scenes too 
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
CVs sometimes i really feel that u guys  don't treat taarey as the  main leads of the show sorry to say this but it's a fact that's why we haven't got a proper taarey track till now shivam ke vajah se MU dragged for about three months and use bhi u didn't end properly i mean rey doesn't even know taani did all that for him wow na...now secondly since the last two months i am feeling that all the taarey scenes which are being given(although extremely cute) are just being given out of formality coz they don't at all get enough screen space,don't last for long hence seem incomplete and  many a times u don't even show taani for a whole episode...no taarey romance for the last two months...it's rose day par fir bhi no romance...taarey nok jhok although extremely cute and i love it but rey getting angry on taani for absolutely no reason is still lame...why isn't their track well defined in each and every way  and why aren't their scenes longer

we understand that it's difficult to manage when there are 12 people in the cast but at least u guys should try to give each and everyone equal screenspace...i mean it's rose day now we all taarey fans were so excited about it had so much of expectations but what's happening taarey nok jhoks are extremely cute and we all are loving them but rey didn't even notice taani in that attire of hers😕...yeh choti choti cheeze ek love story mein bohot matter karti hai CVs and u know that more than us right...she was looking dead gorgeous and perfect in all sense whether the hair,the shoes,the make up and especially the dress(hats off to the make up artist and di herself) when we fans noticed each and every detail then the person who loves taani the most who was once so mesmerised by her beauty in the monsoon episode didn't even notice a single bit...no compliments , no roses given to taani...she is not at all being given a proper screen space these days

u know what this is just butchering rey's character in all, the only thing good these days is the way u guys are developing taani's character i mean what attitude and what confidence taani...love this new taani to the core especially the way she answers back rey and vrinda di hats off to u for this👏u r the best actress i have ever come across

i want a proper taarey track now with taarey being given more of screen space which they rightfully deserve as they are the leads
ashkaa thumbnail
We want Vrimar interview.Why is that Vrinda is not given much importance like others.She wasn't even shown in the making of Rose day.Pls treat her like the lead of D3
varshalovesu thumbnail
I think its high time to make taani dance. This show is dil dosti DANCE n Taani is the lead n she should dance with the rest of the gang. Everyone knows that Vrinda can dance. They should make a track where everyone in the gang is teaching her how to dance n she become a good dancer. i think it would good for the show and for TAAREY 
varshalovesu thumbnail
I think its high time to make taani dance. This show is dil dosti DANCE n Taani is the lead n she should dance with the rest of the gang. Everyone knows that Vrinda can dance. They should make a track where everyone in the gang is teaching her how to dance n she become a good dancer. i think it would good for the show and for TAAREY 
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ashkaa

We want Vrimar interview.Why is that Vrinda is not given much importance like others.She wasn't even shown in the making of Rose day.Pls treat her like the lead of D3

exactly! she is a lead so why isnt she being treated like a lead
there are days where taani is not shown in episodes
taarey track has not even started yet...god knows when its going to start
and vrinda intv is never shown
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Totally disapointed with todays episode y are taarey nt given any importance taani is the only female lead atm plz make full use of her n plz plz plz we dont taarey filler scnes we want proper taarey scenes
.Rupali. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Need more screen space for TaaRey