Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

CV Discussion Thread 2: Discuss Here Only [VB Note pg94] - Page 7

anji_rey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think all of us really want Taani to be shown as a central charater and not some sidey character who comes in uninportant random scenes..we really want to see her a part of the group..and dance and enjoy..cumon guys poor thing has been object of everyones hatred inspite of being such a sweet and caring person...on the other hand Ashi, was accepetd as a friend by everyone on the first day itself..not fair

WE WANT TAANI TO DANCE..IF NOT IN PROFESSIONAL COMPETITION BUT ATLEAST AS ENJOYMENT...ROSE DAY PAR TO ATLEST USKA DANCE BANTA THA

Pls don't kill the beauty of TaaRey romance by making it Armaan Riddhima DMG style romance. I think that Taarey romance could have been the most beaufiful romance ever shown on indian TV had the old track of quite n true love continued. Righ now it had started looking stale as it is similar to DMG romance with DMG tunes.

Also I don't understand why is Swayam shown acting so foolish these days..he was always the most mature and sensible character on the show and now has just been reduced to a sidey doing foolish things.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amitz.Gibbore thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
NEED MORE AND PROPER TaaRey plss CVS
durga87 thumbnail
i heard dat there wil be a roseday celebrations in d3 as i stop to watch d3...then saw last episode at dat time i realized dat palki mam nd cv's u guys r triying to make taani as kria...stop dis nonsence ok...al dis doest suit for taani suddenly taani showing atitude obhi rey ki saam ne...rey ki saath argue karna..uss se takar dena just suits on kria nly...pehle taani ko dumb karacter jisa introduse karna phir dheere dheere uss ko lead charecter bananeki koshish mey all other charectors ko low screen space dhena...not fair aj d3 jobhi ho uss ki reason taani ni hey we all old d3 fans know dis verywell...kria jis ko ap abhi tak use kiya uss ko fair ending tak ni diya...just remove dat tag dat z meet kria nd her dreems etc etc...sharon ko replace karna posible hogayi tho y cant kria...how can we forgot dat memorable love scenes b/w kriansh...o tune..finally wat i'm saying z plz stop to make tani as kria...doesnt suits on her...sudenly itna atitude..rey ka haath pakad kar walk karna ...oh stop kal tak teek se baath bhi ni karpayi o aaj ki gs..its so irritating...kria ko replace kardo plz we have lots of gud dancers...taani ko lead banate banate rey nd swayam ko bhi importance cum kardiya...if u want to make taani as strong lady think other way dnt copy kria..jis tarah app hum sab ko kria charecter ko kareeb lathi ho uss tarah taani ko uss ki fans ki kareeb lani ki koshish math kar..plz all d3 lovers just watch d3 from starting then u guys wil raelize dat kria kise hey...how her charector imp for d3 nd all...i'm nt talking about shaki every person has their on probs lyk sneha...uska sjhow chodneki baadh us ka charector ko bhi end karna nt fair na...plz kria ko bhi replace karo ...even give fair endig for her charecter nt lyk as cheeter ...in dmg mey bhi aap pehla pyaar sacha pyaar jo armaan nd ridhima ka tha o success kardiya na ending mey we want same hear..rey ko even roseday mey tho kria ka yaadh dilavo plz...we want kria ka rey...nt dis rey want kriansh back dis might be my last post bcz we kr fans tired off kria ki replace keliye puuch puuch kar...i wil be bk if u give us our KRIANSH  bk... Edited by durga87 - 11 years ago
durga87 thumbnail
we dnt want taani as show lead she z non dancer, non acheiver sub kuch free mey milgayi uss ko ..make her away from rey...its high time for reveal kria' truth...bagvan keliye uss tani ko rose queen math banavo...rey ko kria ka yaad dilavo...plz
durga87 thumbnail
Dnt expect dance performance from tani..bcz i heard dat vrinda said dat in her interview she z a nondancer..even then she got a role in d3 for dis she felt so hapy...so due to dis dance performance tani/vrinda ko bahut mushkil kaam hey...she can do easily d songs lyk tip tip barsa ..no steps nly exposing..hw culd she do dat...kaha kria kaha tani...Edited by durga87 - 11 years ago
ashkaa thumbnail

Show more of Taarey scenes.We are tired of seeing TR fights.Now start their romance.Why is their track going backwards.Their track was started beautifully but now it is just fight.what happened to rey.He supported taani whn she was with shivam .why cant he understand her now?It is time that rey gets to know abt taani and shivam's fake relationship and also that taani came to mumbai just to meet him

desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
we need more taarey scenes now and taarey track to start not go backwards

rey should be able to understand taani by now

why are there so many fights and MU's
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 love Taareys Love scenes 
The way their love track was going 
Nt sure about  this aggressiveness because it has caused more and more mu s between my favourite couple
Dont want that Love- Hate story repeated on Taarey 
Want original Taarey back that had understanding 

Love Vrinda Dawda as an actress shes an extreme delight to watch on Screen the way she conquers her character of Taani and makes it likable her complexity using her eyes.Shes brilliant 
Her and amars chemistry is sizzling 

Best actress/Character in D3 now !!!!!

I want more Taarey Scenes 

Diya_Taarey thumbnail
I Love Taani 

Love Taani Love Taani 
The best actress in D3 
Love her 
Diya_Taarey thumbnail