Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Taani needs more screen space 
Treat her like a lead 
zpreme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I ABSO LOVE TAAREY/TAANI.. NEED I SAY MORE?!
All this excessive hate on Vrinda is actually really funny. How deluded can one get? Shakti Mohan is not on the show. FINISHED. For your sake, stop watching D3! If you ever watched it for one person and that one person leaves, whats your purpose? Think on it. And those who say they'll only be back if Kriyas back, the heck? Nobodys asking for you.  PLEASE, make your leave.
Oh and hateeersss, don't forget, Vrinda can be a non-dancer and whatever but SHES the one on the show. Not your oh so loving Kriya. 
CAN I ALSO JUST MENTION THAT SHAKTI CHOSE TO LEAVE THE SHOW SO STOP BASHING PALKI OR VRINDA. THEY'RE NOT THE DENIAL ONES. 
P.S Taarey love is immense. Your arguments are invalid.

..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
last Rose day is far better den this Rose day
Edited by shona_loveAJS - 11 years ago
..Flame.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: zpreme

I ABSO LOVE TAAREY/TAANI.. NEED I SAY MORE?!
All this excessive hate on Vrinda is actually really funny. How deluded can one get? Shakti Mohan is not on the show. FINISHED. For your sake, stop watching D3! If you ever watched it for one person and that one person leaves, whats your purpose? Think on it. And those who say they'll only be back if Kriyas back, the heck? Nobodys asking for you.  PLEASE, make your leave.
Oh and hateeersss, don't forget, Vrinda can be a non-dancer and whatever but SHES the one on the show. Not your oh so loving Kriya. 
CAN I ALSO JUST MENTION THAT SHAKTI CHOSE TO LEAVE THE SHOW SO STOP BASHING PALKI OR VRINDA. THEY'RE NOT THE DENIAL ONES. 
P.S Taarey love is immense. Your arguments are invalid.

i dont wanna create fights here but get it clear that for many KR fans kriyaansh is Arsha if shakti di is not in d show they are watching it only for AJS like me so u cant tell anyone to leave d show...its their opinion
but yes i do agree with one point by bashing Taani/Vrinda no1 can get anything...its CVz show they alwaz do watever they wanna do with dere shows irrespective of fans feelings
no hard feelings😳
...Ritzy... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I didn't expected a Rose Day without Romance 😳 its highly disappointing.. Hope to see TaaRey together 
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The rose day track was hell disappointing CVs i mean why on the very first place did u introduce the rose day track when there was nothing rose day like in it...u guys should have kept the rose day and dance ban track separate coz now it has just changed the whole meaning of rose day...we had expected so much from this one particular day and what we get is absolutely nothing...no taarey romance at all...no rose king and queen even like wow...the only good thing in rose day was the group's dance as well as VP's dance

u should have continued with the dance ban track now and then later after the dance ban track when new sharon would have come then u guys could have given us rose day track with proper scenes and sequences in it and most importantly with proper romance between both the couples coz rose day is about this one particular thing mostly...it seems as if St. Louis mein dance ke saath saath romance bhi ban ho gaya hai

now about the taarey track well what to say it has become stagnant these days with taani putting up notices,rey misunderstanding and blaming her for no reason,taarey MU each day and romance well as i said that is banned i believe and taarey's track has proved it

DISAPPOINTED CVS...TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS THING
ashkaa thumbnail
Pls end the MU btw Taarey.Now the serial is rly becoming a bore.I am watching this serial just to see Taarey scenes but all I get to see is Taarey fights.
ashkaa thumbnail
If u dont want to make Taarey a couple now ok.But atleast show some dream sequences like tip tip barsa pani where rey dreams abt taani and vice versa.
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rey seriously needs to realise his love for Taani 
Why are you guys not focusssing on the main leads relationship 
They are not fillers they are the main track 
or should be 
..Flame.. thumbnail
where is taarey track???😕please focus