CV Discussion Thread 2: Discuss Here Only [VB Note pg94] - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
I dont know whats happening in D3
Female leads not getting any on screen space 
The dil has gone out of the window 
No romance 
No relationship 
Rey is completely confused and is confusing me with his mood swings with Taani 
Was just watching scenes from previous episodes of when he use to understand and support her the most out off all the team and now he is the ONE misunderstanding and constantly instigating fights 
Bad guys in the show - are getting to much track space 
They just come and go as they please 
The boys are all acting  wierd - which has become lame 
The dance ban track has not been taken seriously at al I feel they keep randomly coming up with stuff 
You need to intensify and show us their raw emotions and attatchement to dance 
So that viewer will watch and feel for them 
It feels like Boy gang / AVP 
Teacher vs Student things - nothing related to dance 
and whats with Swayam and Ashi -
I thought Swayam is committed only to his sHaron then why is Ashi being dragged into it and swayam noticing things like how ashi says "Types" - what is that about 
and worse of all 
NO TAAREY 
- bohot nayin safee hain 

I am a disappointed fan whose watching in hopes of things getting better 
Edited by Pimples - 11 years ago
You cant give Taarey in small doses and think we will be happy with it and not notice 
That you are using them as fillers rather than actual leads 
There love track should have been an ongoing thing in D3 allow being a track 

CVs I demand you start making headway with Taarey love story 
Want it now...
Reali disapointed with the current taarey track plz dont drag it n plz pay attention to taani character y do alwayz leave her out
What i  really really REALLY pissed is Swayam showing a bit of interest in Aashi... WTH man r u serious she's so weird and its becoming really disgusting now and the boys going Chemistry and all cuz he is devoted to Sharon only her not ANY1else!!!

CVs y dont u get that Swayam only loves Sharon and can't even think about any1 else?! Plss bring Sharon as soon as possiblebut i can wait as long as he has nothing to do with Aashi!!!😡
I felt like murdering her when she said that Swayam has started staying around her thats why he has started talking like her a bit... I was just like😡😡😡!!!!

Pls a proper track in d3 its getting boring now... Only the dance is remaining... No Dil, No dosti so yeah and 1 last question why is there so LITTLE screen space for the girls? Just wondering like really???  

Anyways nowadays d3 is like the student-teacher kind of serial and its really really irritating and boring👎🏼 So yeap pls improve the track!!!
Originally posted by ajaved

Reali disapointed with the current taarey track plz dont drag it n plz pay attention to taani character y do alwayz leave her out

I am tired of repeating the same request time and time again 
Want Taarey as an official couple 
Why does this show seem to be dragging so much 

CVs why are you dragging episodes so much? Its really annoying me to the core...😡 Dil is missing form D3 Why ? 💔 Taani is busy in doing her duties and Rey focusing on dance. Where are TaaRey and their romance ? Its damn disappointing 
give me a microscope to find my taarey. might be my eye problem🤢i can't see taarey anywhere🤓
I want my old taarey back 
I want more of Taani onscreen 
I want Rey and Swayam to go back to how they were 
cvs hav u forgotten taarey we want our intense taarey back..
once again disappointed ... Plz its a request to give us more n more TaaRey scenes that too without MU 😡