TOI: Not gonna remove my shirt in show - KSG

Posted: 11 years ago

I'm not going to remove my shirt in this show: KSG

TNN | Oct 29, 2012, 12.00AM IST
inShare
Read More:Work Out|Subtle|Salman Khan|Karan Singh Grover|Jennifer Winget
I'm not going to remove my shirt in this show: KSG
Karan Singh Grover in the show

Karan Singh Grover talks about his return to a daily soap after a break and playing a serious character

So, you are back on TV after quite a long break. What prompted you to take up Qubool Hai?
Qubool Hai is very different from what I have done till date. I feel the audience wants a show revolving around a Muslim family, because we don't have such a show on TV at the moment.

Tell us about your character Asad...
I play a very serious guy, who doesn't smile and has been through a lot in life. He is a big sadu! It is very difficult to play the part. I have to try my best to look Subtle and subdued. He is very religious.

How religious are you in real life?
I am not religious, but I do pray every night before going to sleep. I personally do not believe in any religion.

Do you consider yourself the Salman Khan of television since people just want you to remove your shirt and show off your body?
I don't, but people do! I am not going to remove my shirt in this show. My character, being Muslim, cannot have tattoos and there is no way, I will remove my tattoos for a show.

Why are you such a recluse?
I would like to talk about my work but when I am not working, I have nothing to talk about. I have had so many problems in my personal life, which has led to a lot of negative publicity, whether it's true or not. I don't want to be written about where I vacation, how I Work Out in the gym and what I eat.

Viewers want to see you and your wife Jennifer Winget together on screen...
I also want that to happen. I don't like leaving her back to report to the sets. Earlier, I used to be so excited about going to the sets because I would meet her. We have tried our best to be cast together, but they all know that we are married.

He looks fab in pathani .. 
Thanxx for this Tanu <3 Love the picture :|
Originally posted by Armu4eva

He looks fab in pathani .. 

he really does😳
KSG looks good in kurta
can't wait to see KSG on my TV screen
Love the picture ðŸ˜³ His answers were great ^^ 
Thanx for the show KSG rocks anyhow:-)he looks fab in Nathan outfit :-)
KSG looks fab in the pic 😳
its good tht KSG will nt be removin his shirt in da show cuz he still luk hot wid da kurta(shirt or anythin he wear)...and seein him in my pathani style makes him luk much more hotter..
And anyway i dunt like guys takin of shirts..showin their body whether its KSG OR SALLU BHAI..
He looks amazing, and his answers just make more proud of him <3