Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Ayaan and I are two sides of the same coin: Rishab

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Oct 29, 2012, 12.00AM IST
inShare
Read More:Splitsvilla|Rishab Sinha
Ayaan and I are two sides of the same coin: Rishab
Rishab Sinha

Rishab Sinha shows no signs of nervousness that you would expect in a debutant. In fact, he is brimming with confidence.

After his stint in popular reality show Splitsvilla, this Delhi lad was not too keen on featuring in a daily soap. But the character of Ayaan prompted him to alter his plans and take up the show, which happens to be his first fiction show.

Rishab says that he didn't choose the show but the latter chose him. He divulges, "Honestly, I wasn't ready to do a daily soap. But after Gul (Khan) gave me a narration of the character, I was blown away. Ayaan was so much like me. I could relate to him and didn't have to do anything to play the part. Ayaan and I are two sides of the same coin." Talking about his character, Rishab says, "Ayaan has a heart of gold. He is a charmer, but not a flirt. He likes to befriend people and his brother is his idol. He is very close to his mother and grandmother. Ayaan's character has a lot of shades. He does everything right, but in his own way. Ayaan doesn't fear anybody. He is the fastest rider in town. He can drive both women and bikes crazy."

Not the one to feel pressurised by the presence of two experienced actors, Rishab says, "I think I would be learning a great deal when it comes to acting. I want to absorb as much as I can. It's good when you are not mechanically trained, because then you do things in a certain manner. I am more raw. When you mould coal, it turns out to be diamond." The young lad looks upto his on-screen brother Karan and seeks his advice, if need be. He says, "He is like my elder brother. He is helpful both on and off screen. We have a lot of scenes together and he is like a pillar of support. He is more experienced and knows how to do things."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TFS Tanu! So many articles...
fIA_KhAN thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

TFS ARMU4EVER(i dunt knoe ur name)...

im also waitin for rishabh's entry in qubool hai..he seems like an interestin person...
dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
looking forward to know this character more..he seems interesting :p
rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the article tanu