despicable_me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Love, it's a special day

We should celebrate and appreciate

That you and me found something pretty neat

And I know some say this day is arbitrary

But it's a good excuse, put our love to use

Baby, I know what to do

I will love you

I'll love you, I'll love you

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~

Riya sensed him grabbing her arm from behind and pulling her into the passage. She said nothing; not even caring if anyone had noticed them like this. He led her down the dark passage to the back of the hotel towards the greenhouse. He said nothing as he walked with angry force.

The ETF members were in a party in a hotel where some Rohan Khanna was threatened to be killed. His father, asked for special securities from the commissioner and this case was given to ETF. Not just that, the killer was supposed to be a serial killer who was on spree to kill young rich people. So, ETF had to come to this party disguised as guests so that there wouldn't be a chaos.

The glass double doors to the greenhouse near the hotel creaked loudly when he opened them. Moonlight flooded the room full with plants, casting dimness around them.

He fluffed up her body around to face him as he shoved her against the wall. His gaze was fierce while his body quivered from nuisance.

Riya felt herself growing out of breath. After Sikander was killed, she had never seen him this mad before.

Looking back on it now, she may have pushed him too far this time. He looked wild and it worried her. Damn, that was a bad plan. She swore to kill Shree afterwards; after all, it was his idea.

He took a step towards her and placed his hands on either side of her head on the wall. Riya shied away but he leaned in closer and starred at her with intensity that stroke to her core. She did not have the courage move her gaze from his.

His eyes looked so animal like in the moonlight or maybe it was the glare coming from them at her. They stood out against the black of his hair that was hanging in his face. He didn't blink. He didn't move. He just stood over her and stared at her, almost daring her to turn away from him.

His exposed chest rose and fell before her as the white shirt he wore had been slashed open. He looked'ummm' cute. "woh..aap..humhe yaha''" Riya's words trailed off when his hands balled into fists on either side of her head. She wished he would just start yelling at her already and get it over with. The way he was looking at her was so unlike him.

Arjun never professed his love for her to anyone including Riya,herself. And he hated it when Riya danced with Rohan. It just irked him when that Rohan had his hands all over Riya and Riya, well, she seemed pretty happy in his arms. But poor did he knew, it was Riya and Shree's plan all along. Being Riya's Best friend, Shree advised Riya to go a little close to Rohan who seemed perceptibly awed by Riya. This was Shree's masterplan to get answers out of this samjhe ya samjhau.

"Aap kuch bolenge bhi ya aise hi khambe ki tarah khare rahenge?" Riya asked, slightly irritated. "Uff, inhe toh kuch bhi samajh nehi aata par logo ko jarur samjhane pe tule hai" she thought.

He didn't move. "Mujhe aapki taraf Dimaag nehi parna aata, SIR." She said, searching his gaze for any alter.

"I will not allow you to treat me in this manner, mr. Rawte." She told him bravely.

He leaned in closer to her face. "Accha?" He finally said with a deep tone. "haan" Riya said, narrowing her eyes at him.

"I think you will allow me to do what I please with you ms Mukherjee." He glanced down at her lips. "haaaw" she gasped. His body moved nearer to her. She could not push herself against the wall any more. This edgy fury coming from him was deadly. She needed to look away but God Dammit, she couldn't. His gaze smoldered into her, through her and left her fighting for a stable breath.

He slid his hands up the wall and rested on his elbows at her head. With the rise of her breath her chest grazed against his. He leaned a little closer. "So what were you trying to do out there, Riya? Flirt with Rohan?" He watched her eyes closely. "Main Flirt nehi kar rahi thi!" Riya shouted.

"tum kar rahi thi and you knew what you were doing!" He howled at her."You knew I was watching you too.  Aur tumhe pata tha ki meri  reaction kya hogi, par sayed yehi toh tum karna chahti thi, Hai na Riya?"

She remained silent and gazed down at the floor. He wanted answers & she could not answer him. So, she decided to let him vent his anger.

"tumhe flirt karna pasand hai na. Theek hai." He pulled her chin up to face him. "Then flirt with me. Come on Riya, tease me."

They were now almost nose to nose. He saw her tense at his proximity, but over that he felt her tremble from his words to her. He had never been this near to her, well not in this way.

Arjun calmed down a little seeing her like this. "You have no idea what you are doing to me Riya. I could have killed a man tonight because of you." He whispered in her ears.

Riya gazed back up into his eyes. Riya wanted to ask why it mattered to him if she got close to another man but hell not today. "Maafi magle Rii, yehi mouka hai. Varna aaj toh teri khair nehi." She gathered her courage and softly said, "I'm sorry. Please forgive me-"

He leaned in and kissed her without any delay. She glided her hands up his bare chest and wrapped them around his neck. He didn't move. His hands remained on the wall behind her. He knew if they came off the wall they would explore every inch of her. For she looked absolutely gorgeous in that red sparkly dress of her.  It should not go any further than the kiss. He heard her let out a little moan of his name. It was obvious to him she had never kissed a man before..ever.

"I Love You Riya. I always have and I always will." Arjun whispered, pressing his forhead to her.

"Accha jee?" Riya smiled mischievously at him. "Haan jee." He said while he scooped her up into his arms and kissed her passionately. Riya suddenly felt dizzy from the force of his passion for her. She felt it in his kiss. He loved her, she knew it.

So won't you be my honeybee?

Giving sweet kisses all the time

Be mine, be my Valentine

Oh, be my Valentine

~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~

Something that inspired me. 😊 

Accha laga?😳

- Dhriti/ Tahi

Edited by despicable_me - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

immayurfan thumbnail
awesome os
thanks for the pm
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was awesome! Loved it! 
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
THAT WAS BRILLIANT! Why can't this be explored in the show.. DAMN.
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
omg this was beautiful yaarπŸ‘
splendid and unique!!!😳

acha jee?? Haan Jee.☺️
Hayye main marjaawan..
that gave me titliyan in my stomach πŸ˜†

loved it πŸ˜ƒ do write more please! pretty please!😳

fasiha_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail