Hum ne li hai... Shapath

Episode Discussion Thread: 3 - 4/11/12

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Precap is quite interesting so first time we'll have an episode discussion thread for next weekend's episodes. Discuss the episodes and anything related to it here. ðŸ˜‰ Edited by Shreya_luvs - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namratha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A girl informed Abhigyan that Samrat had killed two people... Why did she say like that...? Why was she shouting at Samrat?
Minionite thumbnail
I'm guessing that Samrat probably knew the two people somehow and that's why everyone suspects him. Reminds me of a certain CID episode. ðŸ˜‰
Namratha. thumbnail
Which CID episode?
Good to know that FW is not being partial in doing Officers centric episodes. 😆
Minionite thumbnail
The one coming next week you...remember something. Daya being blamed for the murder of 2 girls. Replace Daya with Samrat and viola! It's a Shapath episode.

I liked the Shaurya centric episode. Have we had an Abhigyan centric?
Namratha. thumbnail
Suddenly i got a question in my mind... Is the person who played ACP Jairaj in Shapath and Surya in Surya the super cop both same?
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: Namratha.

Suddenly i got a question in my mind... Is the person who played ACP Jairaj in Shapath and Surya in Surya the super cop both same?

And the sudden answer is yes. ðŸ˜†
Namratha. thumbnail
@Shreya di...Yes!!
We didn't have a special episode for Abhigyan... But many of the scenes in Shapath were Abhigyan centric i can say...
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: Namratha.

@Shreya di...Yes!!
We didn't have a special episode for Abhigyan... But many of the scenes in Shapath were Abhigyan centric i can say...

Get ready for a weekend of copies. ðŸ˜‰ Why does FW always do this? The same episode in CID, the same episode in Shapath. ðŸ˜‰

Yeah well I'm waiting for an Abhigyan-centric episode.
Namratha. thumbnail
Me too...😆
FW this is not right... First they copy normal CID episodes... Thats okay... Now officer centric episodes also !!!