Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

Sajni - Thoughts/Compassion

gapgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello All,

I can sympathize with the frustration that viewers are feeling for Kairee...trust me, I feel the same. I am hoping that the Suman track ends because the Anuj-Ambi scenes are so much better. I am so glad they're having some special moments together...and Naman as Anuj is spot on & so loving of Ambi (I love that!)

BUT, the reason I posted this is because...
I completely teared up this week when Jiji asked Sajni - tum kab khush kabhri sunayegi? And Sajni went a bit sad and was like, I wonder when I'll have good news. I felt so terrible for Sajni and really felt for her...I hope she gets the love she wants and a child too. She is so sweet. 

One thing I like about Kairee is that all the bahus get along and aren't out to get each other. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes, I felt bad for sajni.  She really stood by ambi despite the cruel turn of events that imarti created.  From spilling water in sindoor to distracting mami so anuj ambi could play dandia.  She is the kind of woman who despite lot of sadness in her own life smiles for others.  I love how three bahus Are truly happy for each other.  
gapgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I completely agree. 
They make Sajni appear like she is a bit stupid, etc. but she is quite sensible and a good person. 
Hope they explore this track of Sajni not having children and eventually get love from Vedh. 

Let's get rid of Suman! 
[I am worried that the track may turn to a revenge track once she finds out that Anuj/Ambi killed her Abhayji]