J2 talking to guests about guest travel issues due to hurricane #chicon

@Jace736

J2 saw Jason from "Usual Suspects" in Chicago

@DNMMagazine

J2 talking about the Frankenstorm

@CarryOn_SPN

Jared: The camera guys didn't know what to do with themselves during "Bitten"

@DNMMagazine

Fan is asking J2 to confirm the wrestling story. Doesn't ring a bell to J2 but don't hug Jared too hard

@DNMMagazine

Jensen said it was fight training for Misha

@DNMMagazine

Jensen got the rug burn saving Misha

@FangasmSPN

Fan: then why did u get the rug burn? JA: I had to jump in and save Misha

@WinchesterBros

@TyOlsson very cool Jensen likes, adds a lot to show

@Jace736

Ty Olson into MMA training. J2 like him & think character is good addition

@CarryOn_SPN Jensen said he had to jump in and save Misha "and missed

@WinchesterBros

Lots of cast fighters, except Misha hee

@DNMMagazine

Jensen tells story about Ty snapping someone's elbow during "fight training" Jensen: let's not do that

@Jace736

J2 say they love Jim & have fought to bring back. Jared says "Deaths Door" his fave all time episode

@Jace736 Jared says Pelligrino is boxer & so is Cohen. Basically all but Misha are fighters

@CarryOn_SPN

Boys would love to have Bobby back, but don't want to "cheapen" his beautiful exit

@Jace736: J2 say they love Jim & have fought to bring back. Jared says "Deaths Door" his fave all time episode

@ShinobuYami

#ChiCon J2 say Ty Olsson is very cool. Jensen likes working with him a lot, he adds a lot to the show. He is also'

@WinchesterBros

Wax b4 antibpossession tattoos? Jensen: yes we get manzilian ha! #chicon

@DNMMagazine

WB used to make them shave their chests, no more shaving now #ChiCon

@DNMMagazine: Jim could come back in dreams or flashbacks but JP would rather not dream about Jim

@FangasmSPN

Do J2 have to wax for the tattoos? The WB made them shave for shirtless scenes. JA: I don't really have chest hair

@CarryOn_SPN

Jensen: I don't really have chest hair. Jared: Prove it!!!

DNMMagazine

Jared wants Jensen to prove that he has no chest hair. Jared says Jensen named the three he has

@DNMMagazine

Q: Would they ever write S&D as dicks? Jensen: isn't Dean already?

@Jace736 Jared said Dick jokes got a bit much so cut some last season. Jared: our audience is smarter than that

@Jace736

Jensen acknowledged last week's episode was controversial with mixed reception

@purplehrdwonder: Jensen: "Isn't Dean a total Dick? I've been trying to make him likeable for the last 8 years."

@purplehrdwonder: Jensen hanging his head at last seasons Dick jokes

?@DNMMagazine

Q about mixed reaction to Bitten. Can't please everyone all the time, 159 other episodes to like.

@Jace736: Jensen says have to take chances & think outside box

@Jace736

Jared hasn't seen it yet as prolly changing a diaper but is fan of type of episodes like it

@DNMMagazine

Writers love to throw Dean under the bus: soap operas, Busty Asian Beauties, sometimes obscure inside jokes

@purplehrdwonder: Jensen: "I know Dean. We're pretty tight." Jared: "I know him too."

@DNMMagazine: Jensen has told new directors no for questionable ideas for Dean. They are protective of Sam & Dean

@CarryOn_SPN Jensen didn't do something a new director wanted because "Dean wouldn't do that.

@WinchesterBros

Jensen told new director he wouldn't do his direction, he says I know Dean! Very protective has 160 eps for back up

@purplehrdwonder

In the next ep there is a line when Sam is talking to his computer that Jared didn't want to say but Bob Singer made him.

@Jace736: Asked about what career after SPN, Jensen says have to reintroduce selves since been out really 10 years

?@Jace736

Jensen says likes TV but also benefits of movies #chicon Says might like to direct a little more

@Jace736

Jared says he wants to be a princess

@DNMMagazine

Or Jensen and Jared may open up a bar together

@Jace736

Jensen says they could open a bar. Jared said call it Winchesters #chicon

@purplehrdwonder: Jensen: "Maybe Jared and I will say screw it and open a bar together" after SPN. Jared: "Winchesters.

@Jace736 Jared says would like to buckle down with family a bit but do movies but realizes he's not Harrison Ford

J2 Panel : 

Tweet Summary : 
credit - all_spn.livejournal

@WinFamBusiness

Creation is bringing out the sturdy chairs. Something new this year since Jared kept breaking the folding ones.

@WinFamBusiness

Oop, I was mistaken. Only Jensen came in. Clif just left to go get Jared. We're still waiting.

@WinFamBusiness

@jarpad has arrived! Let's get this party started. He's flicking his hair backstage behind the screen.

@DNMMagazine

Jensen: How many people are here from somewhere?

@WinFamBusiness

Jensen noticed all the people standing in the back in standing room only. He ask's Jared, "This is a 3 hr panel, right?

@WinchesterBros

Just chatting where all from, 1st timers appreciate all coming

@WinFamBusiness

Jensen wants to get to the questions now. "As long as they're directed to me.

@DNMMagazine

Jared wants Sam's tombstone to say: never really died. Jensen: the older taller brother

@DNMMagazine

Show's tombstone would be : after 45 seasons..

@WinFamBusiness

Jared is wearing a different shirt. Someone threw up on him! Jensen apologized for that. :)

@affairsmagazine

Gen and baby Thomas are behind the stage

@Jace736

Jensen says Sam is different actor; season 1 is a different actor lol #chicon

@Jace736

Jensen says of Sam that he really came into role of hunter & partner

@WinFamBusiness

Jensen on the evolution of Sam, "We won't talk about the whole demon blood thing.

@emydean

Jared, best evolution of Dean character: not as much of a womanizer, cares about saving the world

@emydean

Jensen talking about video with Steve Carlson, Jared wondered how's camera work? Hee. Jensen says oh fantastic etc

@CarryOn_SPN

Jensen likes the way they're shooting Purgatory

@affairsmagazine

Jensen loves filming purgatory. The hell shot was really difficult to do

@ProudIdjit: "Jared fell out of his chair."

@DNMMagazine

Jensen asked for lots of dirt and blood for purgatory scenes thinking it was a one time thing. Regrets it now!

?@WinFamBusiness

Jensen prefers purgatory to Hell. Jared thinks that makes a great quote

@affairsmagazine

Jared will continue to let his hair grow out #chicon wants it longer

@wfsarah

Jared says he hasn't had a haircut in 8 years that wasn't for SPN. He wants to grow it out--he likes it longer.

@Jace736

Sam's hair shorter after first few episodes

@affairsmagazine

Jared " I will dean my way through pie

?@spnrosee3

"@emydean: Jared has a different shirt because someone threw up on him. Jensen: sorry about that. Too many tacos

@kmk_713

Jared is being really sweet in talking about Jensen. MELTING.

@affairsmagazine

Jared "supernatural kicks smallville ass

WinFamBusiness

A fan mentions Smallville, so that gives Jared the opportunity to call out for Smallville fans. Ah, panel diversions.

@DNMMagazine

Fan: I live in haunted house Jensen: do you watch the show? We tell you what to do

?@Jace736

Do they believe in / had experience with ghost: Jensen strange things he has ignored; Jared believes but no experience

@DNMMagazine

Jensen chooses to ignore supernatural happenings "that spoon didn't really move across the floor"

@DNMMagazine

Jared thinks ghosts would not date haunt them

@Jace736

Jensen had a coach roach who dressed like that but shorts were hard to find in Canada

@FangasmSPN

Jared's least fave Jensen costume? The plum smuggler coach shorts. Fans disagree.

@CarryOn_SPN

Thomas is gonna be yoda for Halloween.

@CrisHazel

Jensen gets so much joy out of scaring teenagers in a haunted house for the past four years.

@Jace736: Jensen gets joy from scaring teenagers & seeing terror on face. He has a mask on for it & runs smoke machine

@Jace736

He has a bloody axe in hand & people often fall over when he jumps out #chicon

@Jace736

He has a bloody axe in hand & people often fall over when he jumps out #chicon

@Jace736

Jared asked about kissing in Gilmore & Gen is back stage. Jared laughed because first he was asked about tha

@jensenfanchile

Jared just stopped the panel so we could hear Thomas. "I thought he had an opinion!

@Jace736

Gen peaks around curtain with Thomas as Jared answers

WinchesterBros: Jensen says Jared after kissed Gen on show couldn't remember any other girl before

?@FangasmSPN

Jared wants to do a Hangover ep. Jensen a flashback where Sam and Dean sit in a diner drunk and talk. Fans: omgyes!

@Jace736

If Dean had unicorn scene: Jensen-I knew it; Jared-Dean knew it

@CarryOn_SPN: The layers the boys wear are so they can wear safety pads for stunts.

@WinFamBusiness

Why not a lighter wardrobe? You can't hide weapons with shorts and a tank top. Jared said the demon knife looks weird in fishnet.
@WinFamBusiness

Jensen doesn't have a car. When he does ..."The Impala!" fans shouted. Jensen is hoping, but that would mean the show would be over. #chicon

@wfsarah: Jensen: "we're dumb guys sometimes." On the wrestling match/"fight training" with Misha

@WinFamBusiness

Thomas is crying in the background! It's distracting Jared.

@Jace736: Thomas can be heard making baby sounds. Jared "melting my heart"

@wfsarah : "I'll be there soon, buddy!" Jared, after Thomas cooed a little more from backstage. AWWW

@ValentinaM_88

Awww #Thomas is crying in the background and papa Jay is melting! *_*

@wfsarah

Jensen was in the gym at the hotel this morning when the TV turned to the SPN marathon. He just mimed a huge grin and point he did.

@CrisHazel

Thomas keeps making noises backstage. He can hear his dad but not see him

@Jace736

Jared was in gym at home & Gilmore Girls was on & woman in gym asked if he likes show

@affairsmagazine

Jensen talking to Thomas and he referred to himself has "uncle jensen"

@Jace736

Thomas coo & Jared says hey Thomas Uncle Jensen is trying to get work done here

@Nicoliol

Baby Thomas just got told by Uncle Jensen to quiet down. So cute!

@CrisHazel

Danneel cooks dinner for Jensen. From scratch.

@Jace736

Jared says Gen made tomato soup when dating & also makes great steak & salad

@WinFamBusiness

Thomas interrupted Jensen again. "Seriously! Just like your father."

@castiellle

Fan: "I love you gen!" jared: "you hear that baby? they love you."

@LoveJeter02

Jensen will not do 50 shades of any color!!!!!

@affairsmagazine

Jared learned over the seasons to enjoy life and jensen - a hard work ethic and a good attitude goes a long way

@WinFamBusiness

Jim Beaver walked in and Jensen made it a point that he would bring him back.

@keepcalmspn: Jensen (to Thomas): "There's going to come a time when you are bigger than me. Like when you are twelve."

@J2rules

Jared just held Thomas up! Too cute

?@emydean

Thomas started crying and and Jensen starts talking to him while on stage. He told him he loves him.

Misha and Jim Panel :
http://all-spn.livejournal.com/2751047.html

Jensen M & G :

Jared M & G :

Misha M & G:

You guys can update the thread with other stuffs ...I will get it updated as and when I get more stuffs

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks alot for this.

OMG uncle Jensen and Thomas ones are SOOO cute <3
How much i love all of them 😳
tfs... So addicted to Supernatural!
Thanks for sharing! It makes all the search a lot more easier. :)